Can't Get 16th Notes to Space at 16th Intervals SOLVED

Michael McBroom

I'm using what I believe to be the latest version of CWbBL. At least it hasn't shown that little update reminder, so I guess I'm current.

I just ran into a weird situation that I've never encountered before. When I write music, I usually write at the Staff View. Just Old School, I guess. So anyway, I clicked on the 16th note icon and tried to write a group of 16ths, but the program is spacing them at 8th note intervals. I even went into the Piano Roll and tried it from there, but it wouldn't take the 16th spacing in the Piano Roll either.

I had my resolution (in the Staff View: VIew>Display Resolution>1/16) set to 16ths. I increased it to 32nds, hoping that might make a difference. It didn't. I looked through a few other menus but didn't find anything helpful. I know there must be a setting somewhere that's set to what I don't want, but I don't have any idea where else to look. Help?

Oh, and I tried it on multiple tracks and none of them seem to be going for the 16th spacing. So it must be some sort of global setting?

Edited by Michael McBroom