Is there a way to load a wav file track to start of song regardless of cursor location?

kday

Often when I'm not at the start of the track and I load a wav file, it loads where the cursor is often not at the start of the song.

Is there a way to snap the loaded wav file back to the start of the song instead of having to drag the track file to the start, which sometimes is a long drag?

I remember there was a way to load a track to where it would load at the beginning of the song regardless but I can't remember the option in preferences.

I want all loaded wav tracks to load at the start of the song regardless of where the cursor is.  Or how to snap it to the start if it's loaded in the middle of a song.

1 hour ago, scook said:

Change the Start time in the Clip Properties Inspector

Thanks! I got it

51 minutes ago, Noel Borthwick said:

Another quick way is to drag the files to the track view or the divider between the TV and clips pane. This is a shortcut to insert at beginning.

What do you mean Clips pane?  I couldn't figure it out.  Mine is on the track and console view.

In the picture above, you can drag the file from the browser or windows explorer to the divider between the tracks view and clips view (where the dB scale is drawn) or you can also drag it onto the track pane itself and it will automatically place it at time zero irrespective of the current position.