Was LP- 64 Multiband and EQ only X3?

John Vere

Just re installing everything after a fresh install of windows and missing is the LP 64 Multiband and EQ. 

I installed X1 and Splat do I also need to install X3? I thought LP was part of Splat in the CCC . 

Never mind, It wasn't anywhere in CCC but I found the executables in the CCC download folder.  

Edited by John Vere

Thanks @scook for the tip. I looked in my back up of the CCC download folder and I had 2 versions but they were newer. I think in a dumb moment I deleted older versions of all the installers to save space.  

But being one who never actually throws anything out I started scanning my back up drives and good luck showed it's face again. I found them.  I had backed up the entire Programs/Cakewalk folder back when Gibson died and in the VST folder I had the dll. for both. I just copied them to the new Cakewalk vst folder. I panicked when I ran the scan as it found nothing,  But they were there none less.   

Anyone else paying attention to this- You can never have enough back ups!  I have added these two to my regular collection. No wonder my hard drive was failing, it's been that long! 

I looked there but until you posted the name of  collection it was in I was looking for the exact VST  file.  I had installed everything in CCC 

I realize now that because it was still working in my main DAW I could have easily copied from there. 
I would have thought that it used an installer but seems that the dll was all that was needed.