Softube Monoment Bass Unlocked

cclarry

Unlockable 48-hour offer: 51% off Monoment Bass

With Monoment Bass, the modern, mix-ready bass synth, you can blend noise with two different sources at once for a textured and highly complex sound. It comes with professional presets and works as a native instrument plug-in and as modules in Modular, Softube’s Eurorack platform. The core of a song is built around little more than a beat, a vocal, and a rich, living bass sound, and Monoment can help you get that bass sound just right.

Now, for 48 hours only, you can get Monoment Bass for just $49 – that’s a savings of 51%. To take advantage of this voucher, log in to your Softube account and use this checkout code:

UNLOCKJANUARY

Learn more and buy now

Voucher valid January 15th-17th, 2021. Prices, shown here in USD, may vary in other currencies.

https://www.softube.com/products/monoment

3 hours ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

Get ready to unlock a whole heap of performance issues, thanks to Softube's copy protection that relies heavily on encryption and decryption on the fly while the plugin runs.

Softube use iLok for their copy protection so I wouldn't expect a performance hit much different from other iLok plugins (purely from a copy protection point of view).

Edited by antler

3 hours ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

Get ready to unlock a whole heap of performance issues, thanks to Softube's copy protection that relies heavily on encryption and decryption on the fly while the plugin runs.

Bull.  

If you're having performance issues it isn't due to iLok but to other factors.
For example I have problems with a number of IKM's VSTs  because of their CPU killing performance issues and they don't use iLok.

If you need to setup a new machine, reinstall your OS, or if an OS update changes your computer ID and you've got a lot a of plugins iLok can be a blessing.
I recently upgraded my SSD and had to go through dozens of plugin reauthorizations, but not my iLoks.

• Like 1