Karanyi $20 Personal Gift Code

cclarry

1 hour ago, Larry Shelby said:

Check you emails for a $20 gift code usable sitewide:

Don't know if it just me that got it, but might as well check...

It is probably a wise idea for sample developers to have a cclarry marketing strategy.

And while you know I appreciate you, financially I may be better off blocking you! Although lately my strategy has been to only grab freebies and ultra low price stuff, temptation is never far away. It's like we're all kids and we hear the music playing that signifies cclarry's ice cream truck is passing by [and yes, it's not lost on me that the only people that analogy means anything to are Gen X and Boomers, but I liked it better than using a drug dealer and junkie analogy!] . We love you cclarry,  but ironically, while saving us a lot of money, you're also making our credit card balances larger. 

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

It is probably a wise idea for sample developers to have a cclarry marketing strategy.

And while you know I appreciate you, financially I may be better off blocking you! Although lately my strategy has been to only grab freebies and ultra low price stuff, temptation is never far away. It's like we're all kids and we hear the music playing that signifies cclarry's ice cream truck is passing by [and yes, it's not lost on me that the only people that analogy means anything to are Gen X and Boomers, but I liked it better than using a drug dealer and junkie analogy!] . We love you cclarry,  but ironically, while saving us a lot of money, you're also making our credit card balances larger. 

LOL! True, but I have to admit that spending my last several months here on this forum did help me catch up a bit with at least some of the toys that I was clearly many years behind. :) So yeah, thank you Larry for ripping my wallet too! 👍 :D 

53 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

The ice cream truck still passes by my house in the summer. Still have to fight that urge to run out and flag down the truck. 

• Haha 2