Wave $10 Voucher

cclarry

I have a bunch of Waves plugins from three years or more ago that I've never installed. I use Windows 10. Do experienced Waves users think it makes sense for me to get them upgraded or are they still likely to work well (I'm still waiting on my next DAW PC to be finished being built so I can't test the plugins out now)?

45 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I have a bunch of Waves plugins from three years or more ago that I've never installed. I use Windows 10. Do experienced Waves users think it makes sense for me to get them upgraded or are they still likely to work well (I'm still waiting on my next DAW PC to be finished being built so I can't test the plugins out now)?

They should work fine.

Rocky

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Most of my Waves plugins are v9 and v10, about the same "vintage" as yours. They should work fine. Take comfort in the fact that Waves never really updates their plugins anyway too, so they should be just as good as "new" ones.  :)

Edited by mibby
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

i'll bite. what is the most valuable and useful Waves plugin at $29.

Hard question.

Abbey Road Plates is up there in my book. (Really any AR plugin at $29 is a no-brainer)

Shepps Omni Channel is also up there.

Any of the SSL console strips.

Codex and Elements are really good synths.

• Like 2