Humble Bundle - Music Producer 2 - feat AAS

Sander Verstraten

Of those three sound banks for Ultra Analog, I already have Starlight and Cinematheque.

Starlight is loaded with some great arpeggios and leads, while Cinemateque is loaded with textures, pads, and sequences. Daniel Stawczyk is an excellent sound designer!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Maybe it helps if you have bought a lot.  I own practically everything they sell.

I usually wait until there's three that I want and then send an email.   The guy is very nice about it. 

You have nothing to lose by asking. 

Awesome customer service. I also own almost everything. They always allow me to swap.

Just a quick heads up - if you are thinking of registering only Objeq Delay and not Lounge Lizard etc because you plan to resell the serial numbers, you can't...... when you get your package from Humble Bundle it contains only one code for everything in the package. Once that code is entered, everything in the bundle is resistered to your account.

I don't know what AAS's policy is on transfering serial numbers. Perhaps someone on here have experience with that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 53mph said:

Just a quick heads up - if you are thinking of registering only Objeq Delay and not Lounge Lizard etc because you plan to resell the serial numbers, you can't...... when you get your package from Humble Bundle it contains only one code for everything in the package. Once that code is entered, everything in the bundle is resistered to your account.

I don't know what AAS's policy is on transfering serial numbers. Perhaps someone on here have experience with that.

You can still sell the other things...you just have to do transfers, which AAS allows.
It's just a bigger PITA!

• Haha 1

amazing deal. i really like their stuff . i picked up. it sounds great but i think you need to use the full version of Ultra Analog vsynth to tweak them. I may be bring. I dont see those player presets in Ultra Analog vsynth sessions. I will check.

https://www.applied-acoustics.com/ultra-analog-va-3/

Edited by telecode 101