Nugen Audio Survey

mibby

I got a reply back from Nugen Audio support!

In order to use your voucher with a third party dealer, you will need to contact the dealer informing them of the item/items that you wish to purchase, and that you wish to use your survey voucher. You will also need to confirm to them the email account to which the voucher is assigned.

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any further queries.

🤔

I asked Koby at EveryPlugin for Stereoplacer with the voucher and he wrote:

”Sure. Stereoplacer would be $15.96  keeping the same discount ratio we offer for all Nugen products.
It may take longer to deliver because we need to ask for their approval per each transaction, so it'll end up mid next week.”

Koby rocks!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sander Verstraten said:

I watched some vids and still not completely sure about it's uses. Is it like the advanced routing for effects like in Studio One, but then DAW Independent?

it's a plugin that allows various routing options - swapping channels - making mono - phase - delay - trim

I find it very useful - there are probably other ways to do this in most DAW but sigmod is the one I use.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

I watched some vids and still not completely sure about it's uses. Is it like the advanced routing for effects like in Studio One, but then DAW Independent?

I don't think you'd need that one - you've got the Splitter in Studio One.

16 minutes ago, mibby said:

I don't think you'd need that one - you've got the Splitter in Studio One.

Mid/side
Protect
Tap
Crossover
Insert
Mute/solo
Trim
Switch
DC offset
Mono
Phase (polarity)
Delay

all in a really easy to use plugin - gets used all the time in my projects.  Great swiss army type thing.

just sayin' ;)

15 minutes ago, simon said:

Mid/side
Protect
Tap
Crossover
Insert
Mute/solo
Trim
Switch
DC offset
Mono
Phase (polarity)
Delay

all in a really easy to use plugin - gets used all the time in my projects.  Great swiss army type thing.

just sayin' ;)

Ha! Fair enough. I haven't looked at it. It's too cheap to use the voucher and too expensive without.  ;)   But good to know, it sounds handy.  Thanks!

Edited by mibby
  • Like 1