Nugen Audio Survey

mibby

https://nugenaudio.com/annual-survey-2021

FWIW, it's a $100 coupon with a $100 minimum spend...

This is another Dev I typically just ignore because their prices are not in the least  "hobbyist" friendly.  I got Monfilter Elements for FREE at some point, but never use it after my initial try...

Anyone use any of their stuff?

Edited by mibby

1 minute ago, Larry Shelby said:

This is kind of like the Native Instruments $25 Gift Voucher...useless

true - although it does say you can use it in any webstore that stocks Nugen - I think Plugin Discounts might ?

I did use my $25 NI voucher for that Electric Sunburst thing  when it came out...and it's a good 'un.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, simon said:

true - although it does say you can use it in any webstore that stocks Nugen - I think Plugin Discounts might ?

Where do you see that?

From the bottom of the survey page:

That's it! As a thank you for your time, we'd like to give you a $100 voucher for use in our web store.

After submitting the survey, the voucher will automatically appear in your shopping basket when the order total exceeds the voucher value. Voucher expires February 27th, 2021.

15 minutes ago, mibby said:

Where do you see that?

From the bottom of the survey page:

the sent me an email about an hour ago (after I did the survey :)

Please will you fill out our annual survey? Grab a coffee, procrastinate for 5 minutes and help us make plug-ins that you want to use!

In return, you will receive a $100 voucher* for NUGEN plug-ins, that you can use as soon as you finish the survey. Your voucher can be used in the NUGEN webstore or in any online store that stocks NUGEN plug-ins.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, simon said:

...or in any online store that stocks NUGEN plug-ins.

Ah yes, I see that in the email now.  But there's no code, "...the voucher will automatically appear in your shopping basket when the order total exceeds the voucher value..."

How would Plugin Boutique honor that?  It's kind of a moot point I guess, since I won't likely use it.   But still...     🤔

2 minutes ago, mibby said:

Ah yes, I see that in the email now.  But there's no code, "...the voucher will automatically appear in your shopping basket when the order total exceeds the voucher value..."

How would Plugin Boutique honor that?  It's kind of a moot point I guess, since I won't likely use it.   But still...     🤔

I logged into my nugen account and there was a code there - so I'm guessing you'd email PB or something....I'll worry about that part if it ever happens.....It won't 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, simon said:

I logged into my nugen account and there was a code there - so I'm guessing you'd email PB or something....I'll worry about that part if it ever happens.....It won't 

I logged in to my Nugen account, and under "Offers and Upgrades" I found

Annual survey 2021 $100 voucher

Offer expires 2021-02-27

But no code...   Simon, I'm sorry, I'm really not trying to be a PITA, but now where??

2 minutes ago, mibby said:

I logged in to my Nugen account, and under "Offers and Upgrades" I found

But no code...   Simon, I'm sorry, I'm really not trying to be a PITA, but now where??

sorry I wasn't particularly clear, I used the word 'code' but that was misleading. ....I put something in my basket and on checkout there was a line item that said:  Annual survey 2021 $100 voucher, same as you. and there was a $100 discount.....so I used the word code. I wasn't intending to buy so didn't really pay much attention.

Probably worth sending them an email, I've found them fairly responsive - or email Koby as he will probably know 

That's the sad thing.  I wasn't really after anything. This Dev is way too pricey for me.  I'm mildly curious about the Monofilter for $19, but then the whole coupon thing got me sideways.  BTW, it works in the cart on the Nugen site, but I'm still wondering how it's supposed to work at Everyplugin and elsewhere....  Time to move on!  :)