Final Countdown - not a deal

musical

On 1/24/2021 at 9:56 AM, BassDaddy said:

I am glad no one has said what everyone is thinking. It feels respectful. And a little hopeful.

I'm thinking that the fact that this thread exists means that there is hope for humanity....... and it makes me sad as well.

Rocky 

• Like 3

After re-reading Terry's post in the coffee house I'm filled with sadness.  I have a feeling
that we won't be hearing from him again, and it breaks my heart.  I have searched Facebook
for a profile, but to no avail.  The fact that he stated that he was already on a morphine drip in that 
post was a pretty reliable indicator that he was already very close....as the only reason that they put
you on the drip is to ease your suffering, but the morphine drip will actually "put you to sleep", as  
it suppresses the respiratory system.

So, while I PRAY I'm wrong, and that we might hear from him, based on "where we are", I feel
that it's not very likely, and that really is a somber statement. 

May God be with you Terry!
You were a part of our family, and I already miss you!

Edited by Larry Shelby
  • Like 3
  • Sad 6

No word ... just woke up to see and read this .

This is a reminder for us to keep it on the humble side ... helas we live in a society where death is taboo , so that because of covid with a super low death rate , people are ready to lose everything to not be sick while we forget that life , means death acceptation.

I m so sad for Terry , so sad because behind my screen i feel without any power to help in any kind , exept like Larry said prayers ... witch are far for unusefull .

Ok so the least we can do is if somebody is in his area , try to contact family for us to help in any way ... 

Taking this occassion to say how glad i am to be a part of this forum "fam" from my very first dayz in cakewlk ones when Cj used to make fun of my writting , to bapu and ol pal sens of humour that i had to learn as a english is not my birth langage .... to Larry and his exeptionnal contribution... fun , help , chill , usefull infos , solidarity .... ect .. this place shows that humans is a social species , that we need each other to elevate (even if i love to be in no mans lands time to time) , and in thks place , no matters for the race , religion, political believes , it s always cool hence the only forum i chill in with gearsutz ...

So to all of you guyz , much love , spend quality time with fam , crash the beef with fam of any, take time for YOU and keep the human rythm versus technological one that is agressif .

PS : i really hope i said nothing that can stress audience or moderator , if so , i apologise ...

We are what we eat / think ... eat well , fast sometime , think good , sleep well ... ( i do have issues in that aspect , sleep and it stuff so impacting it can be) .

Take care of you all , Larry keep us informed as usual , the time you give us is the most precious thing a human can give , may God give it to you back in any form .

Edited by Zo
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

15 hours ago, Zo said:

No word ... just woke up to see and read this .

This is a reminder for us to keep it on the humble side ... helas we live in a society where death is taboo , so that because of covid with a super low death rate , people are ready to lose everything to not be sick while we forget that life , means death acceptation.

I m so sad for Terry , so sad because behind my screen i feel without any power to help in any kind , exept like Larry said prayers ... witch are far for unusefull .

Ok so the least we can do is if somebody is in his area , try to contact family for us to help in any way ... 

Taking this occassion to say how glad i am to be a part of this forum "fam" from my very first dayz in cakewlk ones when Cj used to make fun of my writting , to bapu and ol pal sens of humour that i had to learn as a english is not my birth langage .... to Larry and his exeptionnal contribution... fun , help , chill , usefull infos , solidarity .... ect .. this place shows that humans is a social species , that we need each other to elevate (even if i love to be in no mans lands time to time) , and in thks place , no matters for the race , religion, political believes , it s always cool hence the only forum i chill in with gearsutz ...

So to all of you guyz , much love , spend quality time with fam , crash the beef with fam of any, take time for YOU and keep the human rythm versus technological one that is agressif .

PS : i really hope i said nothing that can stress audience or moderator , if so , i apologise ...

We are what we eat / think ... eat well , fast sometime , think good , sleep well ... ( i do have issues in that aspect , sleep and it stuff so impacting it can be) .

Take care of you all , Larry keep us informed as usual , the time you give us is the most precious thing a human can give , may God give it to you back in any form .

I couldn't have said it better and english is my first language Zo. This place is special. Larry you should be proud! I'd rather be nice than be right lately. We never know what people are going through.

Rocky

• Like 1