Final Countdown - not a deal

musical

2 hours ago, mibby said:

Would be great to somehow get it to his family. It was a good idea to reach out to local schools or  hospitals - even hospices in the area if you know his full name...  😧

Can the Band Lab site assist with this to see if he registered with  his full name??

This is off the top of my head....

Reach out to local tv stations "Action Reporter" in his area and tell them the story and where we at and how we'd love to give the money to his family as he intended it to be. 

Edited by Grem
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

I think that we should try to fulfil his last wish here on this forum and get the money to his family no matter what. Even if it takes until April, May... it means nothing else that more effort from our part. We will get there at the end!

Steps:

1.  So he had left 3 kids behind. Contacting local schools and asking / trying to find out  in which school they go to.

2.  as Grem suggested. Contacting local tv station

4 hours ago, Grem said:

Reach out to local tv stations "Action Reporter" in his area and tell them the story and where we at and how we'd love to give the money to his family as he intended it to be. 

3. Contacting local newspapers . Same as above with the addition to ask for the ''death announcement'' being made last couple of months that would match the name surname you have for Terry.

4. Anyone on the Facebook that was a friend with him that we could find and get in touch with??

5. If we pay for the advertising on the Facebook, with the text that would explain our mission, it wouldn't cost that much...

Edited by ZokZTM
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Zo said:

If you guyz knows the name , just call the cops nope ?

It certainly could work here in Eu, is it possible to even try to do so in the USA?

Usually deceased records are the best bet...

Edited by ZokZTM

3 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Ok...found out some information.  He's alive, but in the hospital
and not well.  But I was told that he will contact us when he gets
out of the Hospital...

So that's good news!

Great news! I was just about to suggest that perhaps he's still alive... didn't wanna jinx it!

Thank you so  much Larsy for all your efforts!!! Awesome work as always 🙂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1