Final Countdown - help please

musical

Guys,

I've enjoyed many years on this forum.

This is pretty poor but between Christmas and New Year, I was diagnosed with colon cancer which has spread to my liver, lungs, lymphs, etc. and it is palliative care only. I'm sad but I've had a good if short life.

I will leave behind a wife and three children at school (11, 13, 15).

I'd like to sell off some of my audio software before I go to leave them with a little more money.

Would anybody be interested in helping me price it up or making an offer? I have so many other things to do in a short while that I could do with some help.

Have loads of software, but obvious things to sell would be:

Native Instruments Komplete 2, Komplete 11 Update and Komplete 12 Ultimate Upgrade (=Komplete 12 Ultimate)

Izotope MPS 3

Presonus Studio One 5

Notion 6

U-he Diva

XLN XO

Toontrack EZBass

Toontrack EZKeys Cinematic Grand, Classic Electrics, Dream Machine, Hybrid Harp, Mellotoon, String Machine, Upright Piano, Classic Soul EZKeys Midi, Disco EZKeys Midi, Funk EZKeys Midi, Hip-Hop EZKeys Midi, Jazz Ballards EZKeys Midi, Modern Pop EZKeys Midi, Urban Jazz EZKeys Midi.

I have software from most of the other major vendors - Arturia, UVI, Waves, AAS, Air, Celemony, D16, Gospel Musicians, IK, PA, Sugarbytes, UJAM.

I need to price things to sell reasonably quickly as I'm already on liquid morphine.

Thanks a lot for the fun you've given me and for any help you can give!

Terry

• Like 1
  • Sad 11

10 hours ago, musical said:

Guys,

I've enjoyed many years on this forum.

This is pretty poor but between Christmas and New Year, I was diagnosed with colon cancer which has spread to my liver, lungs, lymphs, etc. and it is palliative care only. I'm sad but I've had a good if short life.

I will leave behind a wife and three children at school (11, 13, 15).

I'd like to sell off some of my audio software before I go to leave them with a little more money.

Would anybody be interested in helping me price it up or making an offer? I have so many other things to do in a short while that I could do with some help.

Have loads of software, but obvious things to sell would be:

Native Instruments Komplete 2, Komplete 11 Update and Komplete 12 Ultimate Upgrade (=Komplete 12 Ultimate)

Izotope MPS 3

Presonus Studio One 5

Notion 6

U-he Diva

XLN XO

Toontrack EZBass

Toontrack EZKeys Cinematic Grand, Classic Electrics, Dream Machine, Hybrid Harp, Mellotoon, String Machine, Upright Piano, Classic Soul EZKeys Midi, Disco EZKeys Midi, Funk EZKeys Midi, Hip-Hop EZKeys Midi, Jazz Ballards EZKeys Midi, Modern Pop EZKeys Midi, Urban Jazz EZKeys Midi.

I have software from most of the other major vendors - Arturia, UVI, Waves, AAS, Air, Celemony, D16, Gospel Musicians, IK, PA, Sugarbytes, UJAM.

I need to price things to sell reasonably quickly as I'm already on liquid morphine.

Thanks a lot for the fun you've given me and for any help you can give!

Terry

Oh dear Terry!  This breaks my heart in two for YOU and your family!!!

If you want things to move, you have to price them at about 50% or less of sale price for plugins
and 50% of Retail for the bigger stuff like Komplete, and DAW's...
the market is saturated at this point, so that's not good!

I sincerely wish I could help out!

There is the KVR Sales for sale threads, and Facebook Marketplace, and also Craigslist for local offerings,
so I hope that at least helps out somewhat.:S

PS....THANK YOU for being a part of our lives and for all your contributions to this forum!

Edited by Larry Shelby
  • Like 3

No words ,  all i can say is stay away from too much pharma crap , fast as much as you can ,and keep your body alkalin as much (water and lemon )  ... 

Post the a detailed list or maybe just give all your account infos to Larry , i'l sure he will handle the rest , or i could do it if needed when time alows .

Spend Quality time Terry and help your body ... with mind and healthy moves . I swear we've seen crazy remissions .... 

Much Love Terry 

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1