Audiothing Organetta

cclarry

6 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I'm only guessing that you can relate to this, but I immediately searched my emails to see if I've ever purchased this library already before I place an order for it now! 

I have to do it on a lot of them!  I have no idea what all I have and don't have, so always
look in my archives to see if I have it or not! 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Larry Shelby said:

I have to do it on a lot of them!  I have no idea what all I have and don't have, so always
look in my archives to see if I have it or not! 

See, I think that it's pretty much we've all become addicts. If there's any therapists in this group, I'm certain we're all pretty easy to diagnose. But I'm at least keeping this time down to 5 bucks and AudioThing is a really good developer and those Carbon Electra presets sounded pretty good to me in the YouTube video I shared in another thread. Man, we're soooo easy for these developers and retailers to sell stuff too. 

• Like 3

Carbon Electra does have some really great sounds.  If you have it, which I do, it’s easy to not reach for it first because of many primo synths being at the ready.  Nevertheless, Carbon Electra has some tricks you don’t hear elsewhere - so clearly it’s worth the price of a cup of coffee!

• Like 2