Carbon Electra FREE With any Purchase at Plugin Boutique

cclarry

After Vital's release and the avalanche of seasonal deals and freebies, I told myself, you have enough synths, you  have too many synths, no more synths....and now this!

Larry is somehow the best and the worst at the same time. 😑👍...LOL!

Edited by Lemar Sain
  • Haha 4

I don't have it yet, but I'm mostly intersted in it becuase I watched the Scaler 2 "live" video by Plugin Botique (I think it was yesterday) and if I recall correctly this was the one plugin that the Scaler 2 developer David made for plugin Boutique before he conquored the world with Scaler.

I was listening to the below video of Carbon Electra's  presets last night and I liked what I heard. It's not like it's hard to find stuff I want to buy from Plugin Boutique.  That's certainly not a problem for me and I'm guessing I'm not alone in that in this  group!

38 minutes ago, paulo said:

Having the demo way back wasn't enough to make me want to buy, but I'd take it for "free" Problem is that I'm struggling to find anything worth having that is cheaper than CE usually is anyway. Any recommendations ? 

Larry linked to Organetta  from AudioThing for $5 in another thread. I bought that. Seems nice, but requires the full version of KONTAKT. There's also the KLANG libraries for a little more money. Again, they require the full version of KONTAKT. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

3 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Larry linked to Organetta  from AudioThing for $5 in another thread. I bought that. Seems nice, but requires the full version of KONTAKT. There's also the KLANG libraries for a little more money. Again, they require the full version of KONTAKT. 

LOVE the Klang libraries.  I'm having an existential crisis over here as they're only 5 euro and I'd much rather grab one of those that I know I'll use vs. something for $5 just to get Carbon Electra, which I don't know if I'll use.  It might not be a lot of money but it all adds up...both the $$$ and the Gb.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I was listening to the below video of Carbon Electra's  presets last night and I liked what I heard. It's not like it's hard to find stuff I want to buy from Plugin Boutique.  That's certainly not a problem for me and I'm guessing I'm not alone in that in this  group!

Thanks for the video. I feel like I already bought it. Tried it.  And forgot I have it.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

There's also the KLANG libraries for a little more money. Again, they require the full version of KONTAKT. 

The Klang thing confused me because there are free instruments marketed as Klang by Cinematique Instruments here: https://cinematique-instruments.com/inst_all_sites/inst_all17_free.php

BUT... The instruments on Plugin Boutique are not those! They are these:

https://klang.cologne/index_overview.php

So head to the Klang.cologne site if you want to get some more info on the instruments, because the info and sound samples on Plugin Boutique are somewhat lacking.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Toffo said:

The Klang thing confused me because there are free instruments marketed as Klang by Cinematique Instruments here: https://cinematique-instruments.com/inst_all_sites/inst_all17_free.php

So head to the Klang.cologne site if you want to get some more info on the instruments, because the info and sound samples on Plugin Boutique are somewhat lacking.

Actually Plugin Boutique carries both the free and paid KLANG libraries. Granted there is a slightly better selection at the Cinematique Instruments site, but the point here that you're missing is that someone asked what inexpensive purchase they could make at Plugin Boutique in order to qualify for the free Carbon offer. Free libraries do not qualify for Carbon Electra. 

On 1/13/2021 at 4:11 AM, Toffo said:

Thanks a ton for calling this out.  Didn't even think to see if Klang are sold through Plugin Boutique.  I'll gladly take Carbon Electra while feasting on Klang Freeze.

On 1/14/2021 at 1:50 AM, PavlovsCat said:

Actually Plugin Boutique carries both the free and paid KLANG libraries. Granted there is a slightly better selection at the Cinematique Instruments site, but the point here that you're missing is that someone asked what inexpensive purchase they could make at Plugin Boutique in order to qualify for the free Carbon offer. Free libraries do not qualify for Carbon Electra. 

Nah, I'm not missing that point. What I'm saying is there are (at least) two audio products called Klang. The Klang libraries that qualify you for the Carbon offer are the klang.cologne ones. I hadn't heard of those before and maybe I wasn't the only person who had.

If someone was interested in them but wanted to get some more detail on what they were buying first, klang.cologne is the site to check, not Cinematique.

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

The download came with an authorization key.    Strange that opening this synth it did not ask for it.

Not sure what the deal is.

Mine said something like demo mode at the top, and I couldn't find a place to load the key, so I just dragged the file onto the application and demo went away.