Posibility to Save Track templates with sends

solarlux

I performed a simple test. 

I created a SIT (Simple Instrument Track) using Plugin Boutique's Carbon Electra.  This SIT had a send which went to a bus.  That bus had a reverb effect on it's PC channel and a delay effect in it's effect bin.

I saved the SIT as a track template.  I deleted the SIT and the bus that the SIT's send went to.

I inserted from the track template I saved. 

This inserted not only the SIT with Carbon Electra, but it also inserted the Bus with the reverb and delay intact effects.  The routing of the send to the bus was also intact.

So, unless I am misunderstanding your question,  I am pretty sure this is already possible.

This is with Cakewalk by Bandlab 2020.11 Build 99

3 hours ago, Promidi said:

I performed a simple test. 

I created a SIT (Simple Instrument Track) using Plugin Boutique's Carbon Electra.  This SIT had a send which went to a bus.  That bus had a reverb effect on it's PC channel and a delay effect in it's effect bin.

I saved the SIT as a track template.  I deleted the SIT and the bus that the SIT's send went to.

I inserted from the track template I saved. 

This inserted not only the SIT with Carbon Electra, but it also inserted the Bus with the reverb and delay intact effects.  The routing of the send to the bus was also intact.

So, unless I am misunderstanding your question,  I am pretty sure this is already possible.

This is with Cakewalk by Bandlab 2020.11 Build 99

For example i have 2 instruments tracks bass and kick track i made sidechaining inserting compressor in bass channel and send compressor from bass to kick but when i save track template from these 2 channels and inserting from track template send from bass channels compressor to kick channel is gone. When i make sends from buses and insert from templates buses are and sends from bus but sends from channel to channel like compresor send not

Edited by solarlux

1 hour ago, solarlux said:

For example i have 2 instruments tracks bass and kick track i made sidechaining inserting compressor in bass channel and send compressor from bass to kick but when i save track template from these 2 channels and inserting from track template send from bass channels compressor to kick channel is gone. When i make sends from buses and insert from templates buses are and sends from bus but sends from channel to channel like compresor send not

Now that I have more information, I was able to reproduce this.

Drop a note to Cakewalk support

https://help.cakewalk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000025633