Plugin Allaince Lindell 50 Series Arrives Tomorrow!

cclarry

Looks like the $179 IS the intro offer:

Intro price is $229 BUT

PA Partner Offers

If you already own any of our TMT consoles or ChannelX you will save BIG. Log in to your account and simply add this plugin to your cart!

Your Special License Offer: $179.99*

20 minutes ago, Larry Shelby said:

Your Special License Offer: $179.99*

Too expensive.  I guess I'll have to stick with one of the other 999 consoles I already have.

Or else wait for the $29.99 sale.

Edited by Sergio
  • Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Too expensive.  I guess I'll have to stick with one of the other 999 consoles I already have.

Or else wait for the $29.99 sale.

I agree - PA are playing with the prices to see what the market will stand for (IMO!)....

5 minutes ago, Larry Shelby said:

It will be $29.99 or less in no time....the "value" game they play is kind of dumb...
don't THEY realize that WE realize that it will be on sale soon, and that THAT fact
alone will keep it from being sold at this "intro" price?  

This is true Lars. But even if they never put this things on sale I'd not pay more than $50 anyway. I was being ironic in my last post but I'm less and less prone to spend lots of money buying things I already have (sort of).

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, lawajava said:

Reiterating what Simon said as pretty close to fact - if we have 999 console plugins do we really need another?

I would say yes.  Very few of them seem to have multiple eq and compressor options.  We have a ton of SSL E or G series but the comps on those are great on limited sources.

Waves Omni, Infini strip, and tbaudio CS-5501 are some of the few that really bridge that gap.  

This new PA one seems to get in that territory too.  And maybe eventually we will see $30 or less price point on it making it more desirable.  

Unlike the insane amount of comps and was on the market.  The number of console/channel strips that I'd want to use on basically every source are fairly limited.

Edited by Brian Walton