UVI Keysuite Acoustic Piano Collection Introduced at 25% off

Reid Rosefelt

20 Pianos - $149 until 4/1  on the UVI site HERE 

If you own either Acoustic Grand Piano, Grand Piano Collection, Baby Grand Piano. F Grand Piano 278, Upright Grand Piano, Grand Piano Model D, or Arturia GPMD, you are eligible for a crossgrade price of $99 until 4/10 If you log in to the site, it will be visible on your screen. 

GRAND PIANOS
- Model D
- Italian F278 (Fazioli)
- Japanese C7 (Yamaha)
- Hybrid Custom (Yamaha/Steinway/Bosendorfer)
- Baby Grand  (Erard)

UPRIGHT PIANOS
- Grand Upright  (Steinway)
- German Upright (Seiler)
- Tender Upright  (Bluthner)
- Tack Upright
- Honky-Tonk Upright
- The Compact (Ostlind - PrecisionSound samples)

PLUCKED STRINGS
- Harpsichord  (Made by AcousticSamples)
- Clavichord
- Spinet
- Blanchet Cembalo (PrecisionSound samples)

METALLOPHONE
- Celesta
- Keyboard Glockenspiel
- Papageno Bells
- J-Celeste (PrecisionSound Samples)
- Dulcitone

The samples in The Model D, Italian F278, Yamaha C7, Seiler Upright, and Erard Baby Grand were previously released in UVI's Grand Piano Collection, but they have been reworked and improved for this new library.

Edited by Tiger The Frog
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’ve also got a $99 offer but that’s probably because I already have the UVI Grand Piano Model D (bought as an unregistered copy for $9 over at KVR many moons ago). I like the dark tone of that one.

I honestly never thought I’d be considering yet another piano library as I already have quite a few, but there were definitely some rare ones in this bundle. But will I ever use them? Guess I’ll have to watch and listen to that YouTube video again.

17 hours ago, Canopus said:

I’ve also got a $99 offer but that’s probably because I already have the UVI Grand Piano Model D (bought as an unregistered copy for $9 over at KVR many moons ago). I like the dark tone of that one.

I honestly never thought I’d be considering yet another piano library as I already have quite a few, but there were definitely some rare ones in this bundle. But will I ever use them? Guess I’ll have to watch and listen to that YouTube video again.

At this point I´m pretty sure that you will never get the utimate sample library. We are library junkies, you can't never have enough. (sigh) I love the UVI stuff, BTW.

Edited by Mario Buchichio