Rivium Software is giving away Rivium AI Reverb

cclarry

Just now, Brian Walton said:

Who is going to test it for viruses?  😁

I did...it was clean...

ONE minor problem....he sent a Zip file with the necessary files that you have to put in their
folders (VST3) but there is no main "RiviumAI.vst3" file.  I've sent him an email

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Larry Shelby said:

Ok..got the .vst3 file this morning and it's kind of "meh" IMO.
Interesting, but nothing "spectacular"...

the fact that setup is manual is pretty lame...but I get this is a "beta"
so I'll give it some time....

Appreciate the feedback.  I haven't tried it yet, but Reverb has to be one of the harder plugins to make a top teir one.  Even iZotope when they were looking around for a developer realized the list of names out there of being at that level was super small.

I honestly would have been surprised if this "AI" reverb was mindblowing as it seems to be the developers out of the gate offering.  

Doing something wild, not too hard but really good transparent algo verb...seems like few are up to the challenge.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chris.r said:

The "today only" campaign has lasted for one hour. What were they thinking?

The developer was only looking for about 15 people to "test" the plugin, but someone
posted it in a Fakebook forum and he got HIT HARD....so pulled it...

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Appreciate the feedback.  I haven't tried it yet, but Reverb has to be one of the harder plugins to make a top teir one.  Even iZotope when they were looking around for a developer realized the list of names out there of being at that level was super small.

I honestly would have been surprised if this "AI" reverb was mindblowing as it seems to be the developers out of the gate offering.  

Doing something wild, not too hard but really good transparent algo verb...seems like few are up to the challenge.  

I'd say ValhallaDSP's SuperMassive is close to that.

• Like 2