photo album

jack c.

I'm trying to wrap my head around you artistically jack. This is interesting, especially the breakdown section.
Again, hoping you're taking some "artistic" license with the lyrics and not being completely autobiographical.

That aside, I think you've captured the tracks better, I'm not hearing what I call "digititus" (digital overs distortion).
Mix seems "cleaner" overall.

t

if I may, you're delivering a lot of lyrics here and to my ear it gets in the way of the meter.
Now its your song, your production; sometimes finding a way to convey the message with fewer
syllables goes a long way to make it flow melodically (though if that gets in the way of your story...).

Just my nickel98's worth, so take it with a grain of salt!

• Like 1

I do play Harp so it was nice to hear some Harmonica ...I enjoy the sound and I find it grounds me when I hear it ...

Overall the parts were recorded well ....I guess I'm more used to hearing a live club type of sound on material along these line  ...

The Mix seemed a little hot for me .

Other than that ...good job !....

all the best,

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

artistically jack.

what does this mean?
 "artistic" license with the lyrics and not being completely autobiographical.

although i do tons of songs about me this is about robin williams movie.

the message with fewer syllables

i agree and this one ah just had more running words.

I do play Harp

its a vst plguin from big fish wav riffs.

thanks for all comments.jack c.

This is a fun song to hear, which is what it's all about.  The middle section, with the harmonica, seems a little disjointed or out of place, but that's a matter of taste.  As stated above, it's a little narrow stereo-wise, but that's easy to remedy if you care.  Keep 'em coming.

which is what it's all about. 

it's a song about robin williams movie photo album.

The middle section, with the harmonica, seems a little disjointed or out of place

its a vst plguin from big fish wav riffs,which i tried to make fit.

little narrow stereo-wise

my thinking was to do a song that sounded like it came from 50's.

How did you make  this, track by track or all at once?

each song i do is different.with instruments and vst plugins.but all songs  at track by track.i think i started with kick then snare,cymbals(i never do sequencing of drums) then maybe bass, carvin hardware guitar,real guitar les paul which is a vst plugin.

as noted it is a tad hot

please explain more as i have started doing a different way of recording as suggested by people in this forum!

thanks for all who take their time to listen and give comments!

jack c.