RVA Productions FREE Kontakt Instruments

cclarry

17 hours ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

I'm only using Kontakt if somehow I get Komplete.

Similar discounts can be had for Komplete also. It goes on %50 off usually in the summer. Upgrading from Kontakt gets you an even bigger discount than free player cross grade. Some sites let you use coupon codes or loyalty points for extra discounts. I wound up getting the Komplete upgrade from Kontakt for like $170. Tons of free stuff for Reaktor too.

• Like 1

It should be pretty obvious that, if you are only going to have ONE sampler, 
that KONTAKT full should be it!  Most develops write for the full version
of Kontakt, so it behooves you to have it!  Even for just the FREE content
available, let alone the better, paid, libraries!

Edited by Larry Shelby
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Larry Shelby said:

It should be pretty obvious that, if you are only going to have ONE sampler, 
that KONTAKT full should be it!  Most develops write for the full version
of Kontakt, so it behooves you to have it!  Even for just the FREE content
available, let alone the better, paid, libraries!

As a sampler it got to the point that I just couldn't avoid it anymore. Gigasampler died.  VSampler died. Independence is a zombie. Mach5 isn't on anyone's radar anymore.  Halion isn't the contender it use to be.  Ex24 and SampleOne are tied to other DAW'S.  Uvi and SampleTank have great sound libraries  but almost zero third party support....andso on.  Kontakt is the Coca Cola of samplers with no real Pepsi option out there.  Only a few RC Colas. They have a near monopoly on party support.

Edited by Lemar Sain
  • Like 3

Just browsed through one of the videos on their YouTube Channel.

Something is off here. The person has used text to speech for the voice over which goes on to identify itself as Nicole Edward - Marketing Advisor (at 3:12) .  The English is poorly constructed similar to the one used throughout the website.

The social media pages do not check out either.

Please install these with care. I am not aware of any such production houses in India which would be able to produce such huge libraries (which would require substantial cost) and still need to host their website as a sub domain on Wix. There is no contact information listed and the company identifies itself as "International Music Company" on their blank Twitter page!!

Also listen to the video Ancient Colors of Punjab Update, where the person uses his own voice. He signs off asking viewers to write to him at Instagram for any help but the Instagram page does not exist.

From the About section on the Youtube Channel

Description Founder▶ Ranjeet

Company : RVA Productions Music Inc.

Type : Music, VSTs , Sound Libraries

Hey people First of all thank you so much to visit our Channel. If you find any kind of Uncopyrighted Music then you choose right channel. In this world are number of Websites and other music channels which promised to you such as "Use our music royalty free but it has been copyrighted,but in the of RVA Productions Music Inc. Nobody claim on your video when you will use its Background score and music as far as Sound Effects. RVA Productions Music Inc. develop music themselves without the support of any third party person and music sites. Before use any music for your video project please check the description of music in youtube then use them. Contact Us : Email : rvapro01@gmail.com Instagram : @rvapromusic Copyrighted © RVA Productions Inc. 2014-2020.All rights reserved.

Found an unlisted page of the website which displays pictures of the Founder, Ranjeet and the Marketing Advisor, Nicole Edwards.

RVA Screenshot.jpg

Did a reverse search for the images and turns out that the image posted as Ranjeet RJ, Founder/President is a stock image that has been lifted off the web. You can see it at:

https://blog.markgrowth.com/business-advice-for-my-younger-and-slimmer-self-d6201e42d8ce

https://www.impactimagemarketing.com/

https://armaexchange.com/position-marketing-analyst-internship

and tons of other web pages.

Edited by Kal S