I Am Welsh

bayoubill

8 minutes ago, Notes_Norton said:

You can't be Welsh. I can read what you post.

When driving on vacation in the UK, everything in England and Scotland was legible, but as soon as I got into Wales, the road signs had an extreme shortage of vowels.

You must be very talented to drive on the wrong side of the road ;)    :)

25 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

You must be very talented to drive on the wrong side of the road ;)    :)

I had help. They put the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car 😉

What is more difficult is driving in much of the Caribbean, Bermuda, and The Bahamas where most of the cars have the steering wheel on the US side of the car, but they drive on the UK side of the road.

I did 5 weeks in Australia in a Camper van in 2018. The white one behind the Rolls. It had a bed that could be converted into a dinner table and benches (it stayed a bed), a small fridge, stove, microwave, and sink. No toilet, but the facilities in Australia are convenient and very clean.

Great vacation. I found the Australian people to be friendly, cheerful and much more civilized that my own countrymen and women. In the 5 weeks I was there, I didn't meet one sourpuss. Everyone I greeted was ready to talk. Example: I stepped out of the van in a grocery store parking lot, an Australian guy asked about it, and by almost an hour later there were a group of Australians around us having a delightful conversion about quite a variety of subjects.

Fortunately we got there before the devastating fires.

N N

P1040154small.jpg

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Fixed that one for you Ed :D  

fixeded! 

pizza beer is what it is. Same as fries with ketchup and stuffing with turkey Becan with everything

I often get belch wellington if it eat too much.

It doesn't ever matter what kind of beer cept that you like it.  My preference is Amber Beer