Cop The Feel

Bapu

I thought I might of had to look at another keyboard. My Casio PX5s froze a couple days ago then it  wouldn't boot-up after 7.5 years of no problems.  Searching the internet found I needed to flash the bios as it has happened to others.  Thankfully it worked.  I really love the beast that the Casio PX5s is.  If it does go, the first board I want to try is the Roland RD88 that came out last Summer.   Seems like a good fit for my needs.

15 minutes ago, emeraldsoul said:

Forgive me, Father Bapu, it's been 9 days since I've bought anything musically related.

My new year's resolution standing strong, 9 days in.

Looking at Bapu post count. His is our leader.  Hopefully his account will not be shut down 😆

Stay strong, let the force be with you. Maybe you will be able to hold out for a month.🤪

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, emeraldsoul said:

Well done! And may you long harvest the well-deserved rewards of bitter regret. 😅

You know what. I don't think I am regretting it. I really did demo the shit out of all those VSTs and compared it to what I already have. I have waaayyy too many advanced synth VST's and have barely scratched the surface of them.  Plus, pretty sure they will do another push get to a sales boost in 1.5 to 2 years. Maybe by then I will have a change of heart. You realize  that that NI/U-he bundle cost more than Fabfilter Total bundle on sale.

Edited by telecode 101

Before anyone gloats over his post count, especially here in the Deals neighborhood, you might want to compare cclarry's numbers. 

To the topic: I think I'm done buying hardware altogether, at least for 2021. I've got a good controller, decent speakers, functional interface, SSDs and two big monitors. Pretty much set for the studio. Now, if live music ever makes a comeback, I might actually open that Sweetwater catalog again.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

25 minutes ago, bitflipper said:

Before anyone gloats over his post count, especially here in the Deals neighborhood, you might want to compare cclarry's numbers. 

CCLarry is in a league of his own. I still think he is an In-human that doesn't have to sleep because he is posting night and day.