NEW TH-U User's Group

cclarry

INTRODUCING THE
TH-U USER GROUP

The Overloud TH-U User Group is the community dediated to the TH-U Amp Simulator, in which you can:

Get previews on upcoming features and libraries

Ask for tutorials on sound creation

Share presets

Post your songs or solos created with TH-U

Give us suggestions and feature requests

Download Free patches

Join the group

FREE Patches in the group NOW

You can download new TH-U patches just posted in the group.
(for both Desktop and iOS)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

If you own any Overloud product, you'll probably get the email.
Also, Sonar Platinum came with TH-3 Cakewalk, and the Slate All Access
comes with TH-U Slate Edition...so there are multiple ways to "get it"

Probably the Sonar thing then. Just thought it was a bit odd asking someone to join a group for something they don't have.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Oh boy another Fecesbook poop, I mean Facebook group!

When I saw the announcement I was hoping for a decent platform. 

7 hours ago, balinas said:

This is soooo disappointing!!  

Yes it is disappointing. 

When I saw the post, I was thinking of a forum like this. Not FB. 

Won't be visiting. 

• Like 4

Yup. In fact there are tens things which should be improved and I would love to share with them but forcing fb platform?? 

Maybe this is another brilliant idea of that marketing 'genius' who encouraged developers to  artificially split amp sims to few different instances (like separate amp sim is for every real amp channel starting with TH3? just to lies people they have bigger number of amps simulated  )

Oh boy...

Edited by Piotr
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

Imagine if IK did the same. Then they could claim to have over 200 amp simulations!

Yup.  And actually that marketing illness destroys workflow and experience. It is not just obvious lie.

What next that guy can 'invent' ? Separate amps for treble and bass, different tubes, resistors?

Even more numbers for marketing like 'there is over 1 million simulation in new TH-X version...' 😕

How it was even possible to convince product manager or developers to such decision. The only person that can be tricked in such primitive way would be people who have never see any guitar amps in real... 

7 hours ago, Piotr said:

Yup.  And actually that marketing illness destroys workflow and experience. It is not just obvious lie.

What next that guy can 'invent' ? Separate amps for treble and bass, different tubes, resistors?

Even more numbers for marketing like 'there is over 1 million simulation in new TH-X version...' 😕

How it was even possible to convince product manager or developers to such decision. The only person that can be tricked in such primitive way would be people who have never see any guitar amps in real... 

I know. For amps that have bright switches, make a separate models which is the exact same model except the bright switch is on. That should give you at least 50 more amp simulations.

• Haha 1