David Sprouse

Npr Bumper Music

Pleasant sounds and mood... I liked the melody lines and orchestration.

David . . . nicely done, an interesting piece . . . it alludes to many things and styles in it's short little time. I found that if you play it 3 or 4 times, it asks you to open your wallet, lol . . . one of these days I might just do that, but it will need to be longer :) 

• Haha 1

I believe that this really captured the NPR flavour.  As is, this would make great "bumper" music for on air use.  Very well done indeed!!

I thought this had a chamber feel to it - could definitely use some development and definitely worth pursuing. Andy

On 1/9/2021 at 4:20 AM, Douglas Kirby said:

There were delightful melodies played by the strings - my only crit would be to make it a bit longer.

Douglas, thanks for taking the time to listen. I've taken your advice and made it longer.  I need to work on developing my binary ideas.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

Douglas, thanks for taking the time to listen. I've taken your advice and made it longer.  I need to work on developing my binary ideas.

I like the lengthier version - nice job.

6 hours ago, Douglas Kirby said:

I like the lengthier version - nice job.

Be careful what you wish for, douglas!  :D:D  No seriously, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to listen to my music.

i'm at the philharmonic man this is the real thing!!!!great recording job!!!!!!what vst plugins do ya use for mixing and mastering?jack c.

7 hours ago, jack c. said:

i'm at the philharmonic man this is the real thing!!!!great recording job!!!!!!what vst plugins do ya use for mixing and mastering?jack c.

I've improved alot from last year,; still have some room to grow.  It's VSL.   Thank you so much Jack, for listening and commenting.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Boomin36Beatz said:

Yep

Like it.

The sound is very good 👍

All the Best

D.B.B

D.B.B thanks for stopping by.