Npr Bumper Music

David Sprouse

On 1/18/2021 at 7:30 PM, noynekker said:

David, the extra minute added sounds great. Seems to me it starts as a quick allusion to a classical theme, and a waltz, then goes more mod for the rest of it. Nice work !

Noy, thanks for listening.   I appreciate your feedback.  I was thinking dramatically, going from something familiar to something strange.  BTW did you hear Garth Brooks at the inauguration?  Sounded really good.  Not sure about J LO haha.

On 1/12/2021 at 1:23 PM, freddy j said:

really captured the NPR flavour.

definitely flavour with the our 🙃 (couldn't help myself freddy, one of my amps is a DVA Fourty and a friend pointed out it was
misspelled, so I retorted "its the British Fourty", yeah well "the brits spell it forty as well" DA. So I replied I could Trademark Fourty...)

👍 David

t

On 1/9/2021 at 6:20 AM, Douglas Kirby said:

There were delightful melodies played by the strings - my only crit would be to make it a bit longer.

Yeah!  You have a habit of leaving me wanting more.  This is one of those pieces that could be played live and enjoyed by many!

On 1/22/2021 at 10:46 PM, Max Arwood said:

Very nice David! Unusual for sure. I like the way Kenny said - mysterious vibe - Yes that is a great description.

Max  thank you so much for your feedback, it's greatly appreciated.

On 1/22/2021 at 3:54 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

Yeah!  You have a habit of leaving me wanting more.  This is one of those pieces that could be played live and enjoyed by many!

Lynn,  I just need to find some strings.  Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to listen to my music.

On 1/22/2021 at 10:09 AM, DeeringAmps said:

definitely flavour with the our 🙃 (couldn't help myself freddy, one of my amps is a DVA Fourty and a friend pointed out it was
misspelled, so I retorted "its the British Fourty", yeah well "the brits spell it forty as well" DA. So I replied I could Trademark Fourty...)

👍 David

t

Thanks for the thumbs up!

• Like 1

On 1/25/2021 at 7:59 AM, SupaReels said:

I can only echo the positive comments ... you are a gifted guy ..no doubt. Excellent work👍

Stay well

Steve

Steve,

Thank you for lending your ears to this.  I always welcome feedback from you.    I follow the japanese idea of wabi-sabi , usually timing issues.  :D:D  (j/k)

• Like 1