Applied Acoustics Analog, Strum, and Lounge Lizard updated

cclarry

Analog Session to 2.2.2

We’re writing to let you know that we’ve just released the Ultra Analog Session 2 v2.2.2 update. You’ll find what has changed as well as a link to the latest installers below.

PLEASE NOTE—This update is recommended for all users on all platforms.

Strum to 2.3.3

We’re writing to let you know that we’ve just released the Strum Session 2 v2.3.3 update. You’ll find what has changed as well as a link to the latest installers below.

Lounge Lizard to 4.3.2

We’re writing to let you know that we’ve just released the Lounge Lizard Session 4 v4.3.2 update. You’ll find what has changed as well as a link to the latest installers below.

IDK if this applies (I'm sure it does) the full versions

Check your accounts for downloads!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8

Thanks Larry. 

Also just had an email saying that Objeq Delay has been updated to v1.2.2. 

Fixes
* Peaking LED did not work in the level meter.
* The Compare button was enabled even if the preset had not been edited.

• Like 1

I got emails from AAS for Objeq Delay and all of the Session instruments. The notes below apply to all, with the addition that Strum Session also now supports 192KHz.

Fixes

* Peaking LED did not work in the level meter. *

When a project was loaded in a DAW, the Save and Compare buttons would be enabled even if the preset had not been edited.

Notes

* This installer can simply be run over your current installation to perform the update.

* This installer is a full installer so you can use it as a starting point if you need to reinstall from scratch in the future.

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

I'd just like to say that Applied Acoustics were really cool about supporting old Sonar customers. Good on 'em.

I first got Strum and Lounge Lizard bundled with Sonar, and after the Gibson uncoupling AAS gave Sonar users the possibilty to switch to full versions (unlinked to Sonar) for FREE.  This means that I have never directly paid them for any of their products, and they still provide me with updates.  This was really cool of them, especially as other companies (not to name anyone) deserted Sonar users at the end, leaving them with old legacy (and possibly unsafe) software.

So, hats off to AAS. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, 53mph said:

I'd just like to say that Applied Acoustics were really cool about supporting old Sonar customers. Good on 'em.

I first got Strum and Lounge Lizard bundled with Sonar, and after the Gibson uncoupling AAS gave Sonar users the possibilty to switch to full versions (unlinked to Sonar) for FREE.  This means that I have never directly paid them for any of their products, and they still provide me with updates.  This was really cool of them, especially as other companies (not to name anyone) deserted Sonar users at the end, leaving them with old legacy (and possibly unsafe) software.

So, hats off to AAS. 

AAS are up there with the best in terms of how they treat customers in my experience. I might have said the actual best but for one issue I had when trying to buy Objeq Delay that they never even bothered to respond to, which was especially disappointing given that it was an easy question to answer.

9 hours ago, 53mph said:

So, hats off to AAS. 

The AAS hats are very cool indeed! 😁

17 hours ago, Promidi said:

To check the versions of all of Applied Acoustics Systems products from the one location, check here:    All of the full versions have also been updated.  https://www.applied-acoustics.com/support/

(Search for “Latest installers and manuals”)

Or just download the installers from here:
https://www.applied-acoustics.com/portal/products/

This link should be added to OP.

Edited by TheSteven

1 hour ago, TheSteven said:

Or just download the installers from here:
https://www.applied-acoustics.com/portal/products/

This link should be added to OP.

Yes, that is a good idea as well (and I also did this). 

The reason I posted the link I did, is because it shows you the latest version numbers of all their products in one place rather than having to go to each product's page individually.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Promidi said:

Yes, that is a good idea as well (and I also did this). 

The reason I posted the link I did, is because it shows you the latest version numbers of all their products in one place rather than having to go to each product's page individually.

You can also download a single installer with the latest version of all of your AAS products. Best way to get everything up to date in one pass!