United Plugins Voxessor

cclarry

Let your voice be heard 

Voxessor works in two stages. First - simply choose how manly or how girly your character should sound and Voxessor will automatically adjust the EQ accordingly. Furthermore, you can let Voxessor analyze your speaker’s voice and match its EQ with what UP sound engineers consider ideal in the category.

Voxessor also features a tunable de-esser and an autovolume function. Also a smart dynamics section with one-knob compressor and gate controls is available. All parameters of the section are set internally, tuned to work with dialogue and voiceover applications.

Grab the Intro Price - 78% off

Voxessor is compatible with major VST/AAX/AU DAW applications on both Windows and macOS. The price is set to €129. But you may grab the intro price which gives you €100 off - €29 off until January 31. 

Buy now €129/€29

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just installed this and I am really liking what I am hearing.
It sounds nice and full using the Match Ideal Voice Analyzer.
Having the ability to mix just how much correction is being applied is a nice touch.

I am going to be using this on some upcoming projects and see how it goes, it seems the CPU usage is light.
The licensing process is painless as you download a license file and activate it from the plugin.
It is also a per user license so you are not restricted to the number of machine installs you have.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

Having the ability to mix just how much correction is being applied is a nice touch.

I am going to be using this on some upcoming projects and see how it goes, it seems the CPU usage is light.

Hi Simeon - let us know how it goes.
I might be interested in this depending on your experience with it.
Thanks

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

The licensing process is painless as you download a license file and activate it from the plugin.
It is also a per user license so you are not restricted to the number of machine installs you have.

Yep, big fan of the United Plugins Model on licensing.  Not sure I need this particular one, but that model makes me far more likley to buy.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

Hi Simeon,

I was interested in getting this as soon as I heard about it,  as I want a product exactly like this.  But I wasn't impressed by their demo video.  I felt I was getting better results just by adding EQ and compression to my voice-overs. 

So I am very interested in hearing what you think before the intro offer ends at the end of the month. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Hi Simeon,

I was interested in getting this as soon as I heard about it,  as I want a product exactly like this.  But I wasn't impressed by their demo video.  I felt I was getting better results just by adding EQ and compression to my voice-overs. 

So I am very interested in hearing what you think before the intro offer ends at the end of the month. 

So today is my wife's birthday, but I will try and put something together to share my experience and do some A/B testing, etc..
The more I work with it, the more it seems like a nice vocal channel strip. You do have to watch the Autoleveler when you first turn it on (I got dinged a couple of times), so make sure you have your headphone level turned down ;^)

Stay tuned!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

It amazes me how ambitious your videos are.  You always do such a great job and with such a positive, helpful attitude. 

Most of the time it is like flying by the seat of my pants. 🤣I am really trying to be a little more predictable and intentional with my videos, but we all know how that is going to go! No, seriously, I just get excited about these things and enjoy sharing my discoveries. I also appreciate being among so many amazing musicians and creators which also is a great source of inspiration.

Thanks so much @Reid Rosefelt, and so many others for the encouragement. 

Edited by Simeon Amburgey

46 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

Would this be worth bothering with if you have Nectar 3 Plus? 

I have Nectar 3, and have not thought about using it for voiceovers until you mentioned it.
Before testing Voxessor, I had been using Waves Greg Wells VoiceCentric along with PlaylistRider.

What does the Plus add to Nectar 3?
I will have to check it out for comparison.

Melodyne 5 is the greatest  de-esser I've ever seen.  It really takes out just what you want and no more than what you want.  De-essors always added processing that I didn't like and were too one-size-fits-all. 

This voice-over thing is really hard.  I just EQ and compress my voice.  I will fool around with Nectar and maybe get Voxessor.

The really hard thing is that I record at different times and sometimes I have to patch a sentence or two, so I get all these different sound levels, tones, etc.  Very hard to make them work together.  If I was Simeon I could do it all in one go, but that's not me. 

• Like 1