VST Plug-in Load Error (Main Call)

CW P

Question

I updated my Melda Production Plugins (deleted the plugin, and reinstalled new version 14) and CbB had a error to all melda plugins. I found that also Royal Compressor had a problem.

I tried to use VST2, 3 but It won't help.

I can choose 'Enable Plug-in (Risky)' but I should choose this option everytime I rescan the plugin path.

And even if I choolse Enable Plug-in, when I load that plugin it says 'Unable to patch [plugin]' 

1367161933_2021-01-06000731.jpg.02744f585dade925e51fa750ec04bd94.jpg

Is it bug between Melda Production and CbB?

화면 캡처 2021-01-05 235728.jpg

Edited by CW P

3 answers to this question

I have many Meldaproduction plugins and I have had zero issues installing and using them within Cakewalk by Bandlab 2020.11 Build 99 (or any earlier version).  I am currently using 14.16b (Beta) of the Meldaproduction plugins.

The first thing you might like to try is uninstalling and then reinstalling the Microsoft Vdist Runtimes. 

The last Microsoft Vdist Runtimes can be downloaded from here:

See:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

On 1/6/2021 at 6:13 AM, Promidi said:

I have many Meldaproduction plugins and I have had zero issues installing and using them within Cakewalk by Bandlab 2020.11 Build 99 (or any earlier version).  I am currently using 14.16b (Beta) of the Meldaproduction plugins.

The first thing you might like to try is uninstalling and then reinstalling the Microsoft Vdist Runtimes. 

The last Microsoft Vdist Runtimes can be downloaded from here:

See:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

Thanks for replying. Also I didn't have any issue with melda production. but when I deleted and reinstalled to melda 14, It happend.

You mean Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 REdistributable - 14.28.29325 ? I removed this one (x64, x86 also) and reinstalled microsoft the last version but it doesn't work.