UVI Loyality Voucher for 2020

Frank

Yeah, I got a measly €20 voucher this time which equals around 12 % of my purchases directly from UVI last year. And it’s only valid until the last of January, a month when they normally don’t have any deals anyway. Oh, well. They can keep it. My loyalty has its limits.

• Like 1

" Look, I'm all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I'm being paid for here is my loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I'm going wherever they value loyalty the most."

Dwight Schrute

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

I didn't get anything but that's because I almost never buy anything direct, 3rd party retailers are almost always better and offer the same sales.

Please check your mail notifications. There is an extra check mark for vouchers.

So I've been missing out on this for many years, as I am a big-time UVI customer.   😡   All because I didn't know about checking a box in their preferences.  Big lesson.  You have to always check the boxes on being notified for deals, and deal with a year of spam...  either that, or come here constantly. 

I often buy direct from UVI as they often offer the best deals on the site for upgrades--or at least the same deals.

I love Meteor, which I use in my videos.  It's the best impact maker I've found.  So I bought Sweep Machine for $9.    Really, really good. 

UVI makes really nice SoundFX libraries.   I always used samples in the past for that sort of thing, but these are much better to work with, as you can control the timing. 

29 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

So I've been missing out on this for many years, as I am a big-time UVI customer.   😡   All because I didn't know about checking a box in their preferences.  Big lesson.  You have to always check the boxes on being notified for deals, and deal with a year of spam...  either that, or come here constantly. 

I often buy direct from UVI as they often offer the best deals on the site for upgrades--or at least the same deals.

I love Meteor, which I use in my videos.  It's the best impact maker I've found.  So I bought Sweep Machine for $9.    Really, really good. 

UVI makes really nice SoundFX libraries.   I always used samples in the past for that sort of thing, but these are much better to work with, as you can control the timing. 

Try contacting UVI. In the past, they gave me many times extra rebate as a loyal customer.