PA January Voucher have arrived!

cclarry

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

Check your emails!

So what does this even look like with all the products being full retail at the moment?

I didn't get one, but bought something with each voucher they sent out since the holiday mega sale....and spent money with each, not just grab freebies.  So they know I'm a sucker for vouchers.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LAGinz said:

For the first time, I received a $75 voucher which I assumed would be useless. Looked at my account though, and there was a $100 price deal on Streamliner

Me too, though I get a choice of Streamliner, or Knifonium. I said I won't get another synth, but I am leaning towards Knifonium.

4 hours ago, LAGinz said:

For the first time, I received a $75 voucher which I assumed would be useless. Looked at my account though, and there was a $100 price deal on Streamliner,  So used voucher to buy it for $25.

Nice, I've been looking at Streamliner.  My $50 voucher helps but certainly would be a no-brainer with the $75!

3 hours ago, antler said:

Me too, though I get a choice of Streamliner, or Knifonium. I said I won't get another synth, but I am leaning towards Knifonium.

Just bagged Zebra2 and Dark Zebra in the NI U-HE sale so couldn’t use it for still......another .....synth😀