APD Offer: 84% Off Sordina - A Muted Instrument Emulator by Librewave!

Audio Plugin Deals

For only $14.99 (normally $94.34), get Sordina, a muted instrument emulator by LIBREWAVE!

Sordina is an instrument mute emulator. It allows you to apply a wide range of mutes to your unmuted virtual instruments or live recordings.

Sordina works by using detailed impulse responses created through the analysis of real-world recordings of muted and un-muted instruments. The results are very accurate reproductions of the genuine mutes.

If you are a brass player, you can use this plugin on your recordings and get a realistic and effective muted sound without having to go out and buy a mute for your instrument! There are presets for various instruments, such as the trumpet trombone, and french horn, as well as saxophones, tubas, flugelhorns, and more!

Get Sordina for only $14.99 – limited time offer, don’t miss out!

Deal page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-2
Deal ends on January 17th, 2021 at midnight eastern time.

KEY FEATURES

• 100MB HDD Space
  • 256MB RAM
  • Compatible with all modern operating systems – GNU/Linux – Ubuntu 14.04 or later, Windows 7 or later, OSX 10.7 or later
  • Host must support VSTi or AU plugins. Pro-Tools is not supported.
  • Sordina is incompatible with Sibelius at the moment (will be resolved in a future update), so don’t buy it if you want to use it within Sibelius now.

13 hours ago, husker said:

It kind of pisses me off that @Audio Plugin Deals doesn't even bother to check if the same deal is posted or not.  It goes the same way every time- Larry posts it, then they post it themselves, then someone reminds them that it's already been posted.

@Audio Plugin Deals - if it has already been posted, don't spam up the forum.

They should give Larry a commission on sales and be happy!

Seriously, if I were a dev, I would be very grateful for Larry.  I'm a sample and VST user and very grateful for Larry.  I wouldn't get a fraction of the freebies and deals I get without his posts! 

• Thanks 1