BigDru Indie Rock Charts

Andrew Ezell Wash

I will admit it is not my thing, but I can comment on the  mix still but please do not take offence it is meant to be constructive.

For me on my Adam's the kick does not sound like it has any weight, there dose not appear to be anything in the mid frequencies and what is there sound thin at the top.

Have you mixed this on headphones or ear buds?

I would think with a few tweaks you could add what is missing back in to the mix.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Wookiee said:

I will admit it is not my thing, but I can comment on the  mix still but please do not take offence it is meant to be constructive.

For me on my Adam's the kick does not sound like it has any weight, there dose not appear to be anything in the mid frequencies and what is there sound thin at the top.

Have you mixed this on headphones or ear buds?

I would think with a few tweaks you could add what is missing back in to the mix.

Thanks For Your Feedback, I Appreciate It! :)

Cool that linked worked!

Definitely kick needs beefing up a lot and agree with Wookiee re the mid frequency issue.

On a composition front, there is not much light / dark in the track - it is all a little samey i feel  and if it were me I would put in  some breaks and build ups - personal choice though

Go well

Nigel

• Thanks 1