TASTE From Audio Ollie | Kontakt Library Sampler $3 With Promo

Simeon Amburgey

Audio Ollie is behind many beautiful and detailed sample libraries for Kontakt. He has just released TASTE features curated selections from all of their library products, with a bonus Postcard Piano Preview from Teletone.

It is available now for $3 (normally $99) with the promotion code for signing up for email announcements. For more info visit here: https://www.audioollie.com/taste

Edited by Simeon Amburgey
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Pulse hung unraring it for me.  Seemed to be stuck on the 14th file in the set.  It just kept processing it over and over and over again.  Wouldn't continue.  Killed it and unrar'ed it with Winrar with no problems.  Might have just been my luck or perhaps some Windows thing.

I hear a strange after tone/bell sound on one note in the Full Ensemble Con Sordino instrument that seems kind of odd.  Note G3 (on the Kontakt mapping editor)  It's easier to hear with headphones.  Very strange.

I guess Pulse doesn't update itself or even check for updates.  I saw a forum post from them saying the hanging was a result of having an older Pulse download.  So update your Pulse downloader before you try getting this otherwise it will hang on installing and never finish.

Still hearing the bell sound on the G3 note.  Maybe it's just me, I can't seem to see it in the waveform but it's there.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...