Survey: best VST looper for CbBL ?

Multi-Sonik

Hello group.

Some time ago I tested a vst looper called MOBIUS , but for some reason I ran into problems that (I think) other people did not have using other DAWs... (OR, again, I am the source of all my problems...)

I am now attempting again to look into VST loopers (as I do not have the budget for Ableton LIVE for now... nothing more than the LITE version of it anyway... so...)

A quick search found a couple of loopers. Your opinions / suggestions?

- Mobius

- Enso Looper

- MSuperLooper

- ?????

Thanks and my 2021 be a LOT better than 2020....

On 1/2/2021 at 10:32 PM, rsinger said:

I like MSuperLooper. There is also Augustus Loop from expert sleepers. 

Indeed MSuperLooper looks interesting.  Does it have multiple audio outputs or is it a stereo out plugin? Have not yet found the info. I'll also have a look at the Augustus.

I'm also kind of interested by the ENSO looper.  After watching a couple of tutorial vids I'll install a demo of one of them.

13 hours ago, Multi-Sonik said:

Indeed MSuperLooper looks interesting.  Does it have multiple audio outputs or is it a stereo out plugin? Have not yet found the info. I'll also have a look at the Augustus.

I'm also kind of interested by the ENSO looper.  After watching a couple of tutorial vids I'll install a demo of one of them.

I have three dlls - MSuperLooper, MSuperLooper16in16out, MSuperLooper16out, but I've only used the stereo out. Augustus has some interesting features so it's worth a look. 

• 2 years later...
17 hours ago, Riccoboni said:

Hello,

Can you tell me how to use MSuperLooper with CakeWalk ?

I can't configure it correctly.

Details of my tests and problems in the attached file.

Best regards

MSuperLooper-problem-EN.docx 664.13 kB · 0 downloads

Better to start your own thread in Feedback Loop than to resurrect this one. You'll get more and better attention.