How this mix sounds to you?

Marcello

The song sounds nice and has a nice atmosphere to it, but it's a bit too flat IMO. What I mean by that is the volume remains constant throughout the piece even in places where you should be louder or softer. You should consider that rather than just making everything louder.  I don't think it's the kind of music that would benefit from having everything with no dynamic range, considering the style.

As per the drums, they do sound sequenced.  A real drummer, no matter what their name is, will never hit the exact same volume every time. Even when you compress the sound you can hear that. There's also the timing thing. It's impossible for a human being to perfectly lock into a time grid and even some of the drummers lauded for their tight timing will never hit perfectly on time.  Granted that my impression might stem from the mix being static and not pushing and pulling. If you're programming drums by hand, getting them to sound realistic manually is some extra work but can be worth it, rather than expecting a plugin to get it right.