ORCHESTOOLS INSTRUMENTS - FREE and Open Source

ilir bajri

(edit: if you want to skip reading the thread and go directly to info and download links go to > http://musictop69.wixsite.com/orchestools

There will be a number of new instruments released next few months. Will use this thread to post them as they get published. The first bunch is set to be released on January 3rd.

Starting with ORCHESTOOLS PIANO S | more than a piano rompler with tools to model your unique piano sounds and more. Free and Open Source

38948844_Screenshot_2021-01-01JAZZAIRSINSTRUMENTS(orchestools)Instagramphotosandvideos.png.4a6aa13be37b4fc2ecd3a1b1f4677c0f.png

Edited by ilir bajri
  • Thanks 1

ORCHESTOOLS 2021 | GIFT #1

as promised the piano instrument is online and ready for download and playing. Only Windows VST3 plugin and Standalone (32 and 64 bit versions) for time being. During this month user manual and some usage examples/tutroials will be made.

Head to this page for download links:

https://musictop69.wixsite.com/orchestools

38948844_Screenshot_2021-01-01JAZZAIRSINSTRUMENTS(orchestools)Instagramphotosandvideos.png.4a6aa13be37b4fc2ecd3a1b1f4677c0f.png

Edited by ilir bajri
  • Like 1

ORCHESTOOLS 2021 | GIFT #2

announcing the availability of ORCHESTOOLS | FUNIMATOR, windows VST3 effect plugin based on pattern based LFO modulation of filters and gain. Add motion and colors to your samples, tracks and synths. Draw patterns, control intensities with automation, use it as a filter with 13 modes or as a audio slicer and trigger the patterns with MIDI notes.

Windows VST3 32 and 64 bit versions available.
download links are in this page :   https://musictop69.wixsite.com/orchestools/media

Free and Open Source (on GitHub)

Make music and a very Happy New 2021

1334235384_Screenshot_2021-01-02JAZZAIRSINSTRUMENTS(orchestools)Instagramphotosandvideos.png.7bc798a51e12d33983d0ce8be7d23331.png

• Like 1

On 1/4/2021 at 6:47 PM, Kurre said:

The videos meant nothing to clarify what the plugins actually do.

I probably check it out a bit further in the future.

Yes, true! Videos are only ment as a teaser/anouncement of the plugins so not much useful info on them.  Demonstration and tutorial videos will be made in future, i will post links here when they are up!

Briefly, The ORCHETOOLS PIANO S is a VST3 piano instrument plugin with plenty of editing tools to create new sounds.
While ORCHESTOOLS FUNIMATOR is a VST3 effect plugin that modulates volume and filter of the incoming audio with LFO modulators based on pattern that user creates with available sliders.

Thank you for your effort to check them out and hope they will be of some use.

I managed to download the piano plugin and could not get a clean sound out of it. All sounds come out distorted and full of noise no matter how high the samples were. On top of that:

- Your website states that the plugins are VST3. They're not. Putting them where VST3 plugins are and scanning them yields no results.
- Initially I thought you had to download the plugin and the samples separately, then I was surprised to find the plugin along with the samples in the samples download. What? Not only that, but the dll bundled with the samples has a different name and is detected as a different plugin too.
- There are no installation instructions for the samples anywhere.

As for the UI:
- The UI is very dark and has contrast issues. People that are visually impaired will have a hard time using the plugin.
- Many of the buttons are unresponsive when you click on them. When I opened the settings to see if I could fix the audio issues, the plugin would not close it no matter how much I clicked on the button.
- The presets section seems to have a cork, as clicking it the first time doesn't load a preset, but rather shows "ScriptLabel1" instead.

6 hours ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

I managed to download the piano plugin and could not get a clean sound out of it. All sounds come out distorted and full of noise no matter how high the samples were. On top of that:

- Your website states that the plugins are VST3. They're not. Putting them where VST3 plugins are and scanning them yields no results.
- Initially I thought you had to download the plugin and the samples separately, then I was surprised to find the plugin along with the samples in the samples download. What? Not only that, but the dll bundled with the samples has a different name and is detected as a different plugin too.
- There are no installation instructions for the samples anywhere.

As for the UI:
- The UI is very dark and has contrast issues. People that are visually impaired will have a hard time using the plugin.
- Many of the buttons are unresponsive when you click on them. When I opened the settings to see if I could fix the audio issues, the plugin would not close it no matter how much I clicked on the button.
- The presets section seems to have a cork, as clicking it the first time doesn't load a preset, but rather shows "ScriptLabel1" instead.

Thank you for taking time to try them and for reporting problems and for your critique. Will loook into these.

Edited by ilir bajri

ORCHESTOOLS | PART

Sampled colours ...

One layer rompler module made with Versilian Studios VSCO2 CE sample library and packed with plenty of tools and funcionalities to enable you to create unlimited number of unique sounds.

97 samplemaps, 3 LFO's, 14 filter types. FX section with compressor, saturator, degrade, delay and reverb to further tailor the sound to your needs and taste.

Also features a 32 step arpeggiator.

Save and load presets from the library browser which includes over 100 of factory presets,

visit: http://musictop69.wixsites.com/orchestools for download links!

sound demo:

1246376747_OTpartposter1.png.25fd4e2602652ea6e2028b8cb9ea84a3.png

4 hours ago, ilir bajri said:

ORCHESTOOLS PIANO S is updated, now plugins are truly VST3

Tip: Main buttons on the interface Left and Right Panels (Compression, Settings, EQ, etc) are click+move (swipe) buttons. So click and move right while holding to enable them and click and move left to disable.

http://musictop69.wixsite.com/orchestools 

Even in a touchscreen centric setup that makes no sense. The buttons have no secondary function to them. Nobody is gonna benefit from having an extra step to activate a button and that screws with skeumorphism rules. No button in real life is activated like that.

Edited by Bruno de Souza Lino

ORCHESTOOLS | KEYS

All about keyboards...

A 4 layer rompler module made with Versilian Studios VSCL sample library and packed with plenty of tools and funcionalities to enable you to create unique keyboard sounds. 69 samplemaps, release trigger mode for noises and clicks, 2 LFO's with routing sliders, 14 filter types. chorus, phaser, saturation FX sections with compressor and a 5 type band EQ. Save and load presets from the library browser which includes over 80 factory presets,

for download links visit:  https://musictop69.wixsite.com/orchestools

Edited by ilir bajri

• 5 weeks later...