ANOTHER PA Voucher!

BOOM!
Happy New Year 2021
Save $21 on any order $39 or more

New Code:
WELCOME-21
Minimum Spend: $39* (net) - valid until Jan 4, 2021

THE RULES, PLEASE READ
You may use this new voucher code (WELCOME-21) during checkout.
This new code can be used from now on.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Trying to decide what to go with... Any thoughts on bx_panEQ? Looks like it might be quite useful.

Either that, or I could go with another compressor (e.g. ACME Opticom XLA-3 or Lindell 254E) - I have loads of compressors already though.

Good point... Mental note to self: read and actually process the minimum spend requirements.

Oh well... stuff to add to the long term 'maybe' wishlist. I already have enough compressors, and I spent too much last year anyway.

• Haha 2

Can anyone tell me if the Shadow Hills Class A mastering compressor is really much better than the TRacks  or Waves compressors?  Is there some extra chuzpa somewhere, or is it just a bunch of pretty knobs? 

I like the Elysia EQs too. Their free filter rocks.

As a new comp, I’d get the SPL Iron first ...

• Like 1

Am I missing something or is this new $21 voucher a step back? The last three vouchers had no minimum spend requirement and each took $20 off and could be used on anything.

13 minutes ago, Fleer said:

As a new comp, I’d get the SPL Iron first ...

Already picked that one up earlier - GAS is a terrible thing.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Am I missing something or is this new $21 voucher a step back? The last three vouchers had no minimum spend requirement and each took $20 off and could be used on anything.

It depends on how you look at it. I would've gotten Lion one dollar cheaper with this voucher than with the previous one.

• Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, Pseudopop said:

It depends on how you look at it. I would've gotten Lion one dollar cheaper with this voucher than with the previous one.

Exactly. It is a step backward in that you cannot use it on any product that costs less than $39, but it is a step forward in that you get another dollar off for any product that cost $39 or more. I was looking at the HG-2  and it would have cost me $19, yesterday. Now it will only cost me $18.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Changed my mind - it's quite a good offer, as you can get multiple sale items with it, e.g. I could get two $29.99 plugins for $19.49 each.

Edited by antler
  • Great Idea 1

4 hours ago, Starise said:

Can anyone tell me if the Shadow Hills Class A mastering compressor is really much better than the TRacks  or Waves compressors?  Is there some extra chuzpa somewhere, or is it just a bunch of pretty knobs? 

I like the Elysia EQs too. Their free filter rocks.

I can't say if it's better, but it's very good! I'm not sure there's anything in the other ranges with that two-stage compression approach, though that's not to say you couldn't get results that were similar. You mentioned Elysia - I really like the mPressor.

Is anyone wondering despite this generous coupon whether this goes against any New Year’s resolutions to slow down for a bit?

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

The only way I would have a chance of keeping such a New Year's resolution would be if I did not come back here to the Deals forum for a whole year. Ain't gonna happen.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Which makes me think there’s a deeper thing going on. The plot thickens ...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

5 vouchers. Obviously they need money, or they like the money that they get

My guess is they're trying to maximise their 2020 Q4 results

• Like 1

On 1/1/2021 at 10:09 AM, Pseudopop said:

It's a step back for those of us trying not to spend a cent anywhere else so that we can splurge on the U-he sale. 

• Like 1