Best Service New Years Promo Code

cclarry

1 hour ago, husker said:

Someone tell me I don't need Studio One 5 Pro for $79

You don’t. I’m in the same boat. But I won’t use the Show Page or the Score Editor, or an enhanced mixer scenes thingy, I don’t care that the PreSonus FX look prettier. It’s the most useless update ever. Come on, be strong and resist 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Marshall said:

You don’t. I’m in the same boat. But I won’t use the Show Page or the Score Editor, or an enhanced mixer scenes thingy, I don’t care that the PreSonus FX look prettier. It’s the most useless update ever. Come on, be strong and resist 

Well, I only have the Studio One 2 Producer (got it in one of those cheap bundles), so I really don't have anything.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, husker said:

Well, I only have the Studio One 2 Producer (got it in one of those cheap bundles), so I really don't have anything.  

It's a huge leap between V2 and 5.X - that seems like a crazy good deal to me if you have an older version.  I'm sticking with 4.6 but you've got a TON more to gain with that updated, Husker.

• Great Idea 3

31 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

It's a huge leap between V2 and 5.X - that seems like a crazy good deal to me if you have an older version.  I'm sticking with 4.6 but you've got a TON more to gain with that updated, Husker.

I got Producer V2 in that cheap bundle and just leaped up to 5.x for $79 or so. I got the bundle for the Groove3 subscription.  Rolling up my sleeves now. Been a Reaper guy but Reaper has never been very intuitive for me. I hope Studio One will inspire me a little more.

Moving from Version 2 to 5 for $79 is no brainier territory, if it’s your main DAW. As I’m on version 4, I would hope to upgrade from 4 directly to 6 for a similar price in the future. Or, I’d go to 5.x if they actually included a new feature that I could imagine using. 

32 minutes ago, Marshall said:

Moving from Version 2 to 5 for $79 is no brainier territory, if it’s your main DAW. As I’m on version 4, I would hope to upgrade from 4 directly to 6 for a similar price in the future. Or, I’d go to 5.x if they actually included a new feature that I could imagine using. 

Any feature you are waiting on?

I was excited about the articulations, until I found the limited implementation. But then came the CbB update and I'm a happy camper.

2 minutes ago, 53mph said:

Ozone 9 standard for 79 euro?  Would that be a good deal?

Normally a good price, but these days there are some crazy prices for Izotope around. Check KVR, there's someone selling O 9 standard for $50, and I've seen some incredible deals on the Tonal Balance Bundle and MP suite as well. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Any feature you are waiting on?

I was excited about the articulations, until I found the limited implementation. But then came the CbB update and I'm a happy camper.

To be honest, not much! Of the features introduced in version 5, I would use clip gain envelopes. Having recently purchased Scaler 2, I would like support for external midi note FX. 

16 minutes ago, fret_man said:

Hmmm, Melodyne Studio upgrade to 5.x for $129 plus the free harmonica? Still thinking on this one....

I’m also after the Melodyne Studio upgrade but holding out for Celemony to come in with a New Year offer. They’ve taken a lot of criticism over on the FB Melodyne users forum for their pricing policy for us Studio owners so hoping they might listen! 

• Like 1