To watch , stuff i want to say but he says it better !!

Zo

Not sure if this relevant but after 3 weeks in a hospital and not being able to listen to music other than on a phone which I didn't do because I didn't have a charger. The nurses would charge my phone. Amazing how apps to communicate suck the battery from a phone.   Then I went to a rehab center for 3 weeks and my mom have me a laptop to use so i could listen to music.    Oddly enough I started crying listening to music and it didn't matter the music.  That still happens after 6 months.

There is a sadness though that now there are no live performances, no DJs at dance halls, no orchestras.  It must be difficult to practice without a purpose.  One time a group of guys decided to play for their neighborhood from their garage.  If you live in a warmer climate and have less restrictions that's a possibility.  Online collaborations are not the same.

After 6 weeks I learned how fragile our mental health can be. I was a humbling experience. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paul Young said:

Not sure if this relevant but after 3 weeks in a hospital and not being able to listen to music other than on a phone which I didn't do because I didn't have a charger. The nurses would charge my phone. Amazing how apps to communicate suck the battery from a phone.   Then I went to a rehab center for 3 weeks and my mom have me a laptop to use so i could listen to music.    Oddly enough I started crying listening to music and it didn't matter the music.  That still happens after 6 months.

There is a sadness though that now there are no live performances, no DJs at dance halls, no orchestras.  It must be difficult to practice without a purpose.  One time a group of guys decided to play for their neighborhood from their garage.  If you live in a warmer climate and have less restrictions that's a possibility.  Online collaborations are not the same.

After 6 weeks I learned how fragile our mental health can be. I was a humbling experience. 

Hope you're doing better , our anciens knew that all was about balance , and falowing passion is everything but benefical , and we become slave of it .

Balance helps "balance" , as well as some period of "retreat" as they used to do back then ... for my part this is in south of france without fam , technology and strict food feeding ... my best songs are written there , less time , more dens creativity with limited tools ....

I will release my Album asap for you to feel the diffrence between what i do usually and what i did there ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zo said:

Hope you're doing better , our anciens knew that all was about balance , and falowing passion is everything but benefical , and we become slave of it .

Balance helps "balance" , as well as some period of "retreat" as they used to do back then ... for my part this is in south of france without fam , technology and strict food feeding ... my best songs are written there , less time , more dens creativity with limited tools ....

I will release my Album asap for you to feel the diffrence between what i do usually and what i did there ...

I did a lot of stuff at the turn of the century with Digital Orchestra Pro, then Sonar, while using a Turtle Beach soundcard,