Last Chance - vCollection 6 sale - $199

TheSteven

If you missed the Arturia BF/Winter Holiday deal - it's back!
https://www.arturia.com/vc6-last-chance

Received this in my email:
Enjoy the reimagined FM synth legend of DX7 V, the revolutionary sampling-synth CMI V, the timeless Clavinet V, and bizarre but incredible Buchla Easel V.

This final offer is only available to owners of “legacy” versions of V Collection, and owners of select Arturia instruments and software.
To take advantage of your exclusive 199$ offer, log into the MyArturia section of our website.

Offer ends April 5th , 2019. Don’t miss out.

Edited by TheSteven

• TheSteven changed the title to Last Chance - vCollection 6 sale - $199

Looks like it includes newest release - Pigments
edit : linked image no longer includes Pigments

catalog-image_promo.png

Main Features

• Includes 21 software titles: Analog Lab, Clavinet V, CMI V, DX7 V, Buchla Easel V, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V
  • Each virtual instrument in the V Collection can be used as a stand-alone application or as a NKS (except Analog Lab), VST, AU or AAX plug-in
  • Redesigned browser for fast access to sounds
  • High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays
  • All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, ...)
  • Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
  • Easy install and licence manager : Arturia Software Center.
  • More than 6000 high-quality and innovative sound presets.
  • Analog Lab - All presets of the V Collection 6 can be browsed and edited from a single interface
  • Arturia’s proprietary technology, TAE®, ensures that each analog modeling instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
  • Manuals in English, Japanese
Edited by TheSteven

• TheSteven changed the title to Last Chance - vCollection 6 sale - $199 includes Pigments
2 hours ago, Ron Stranghoener said:

Odd that I am given only an upgrade to  V 6 for $99 but no pigments.  I previously was offered both for $199 but now it will cost me $299 for both.

Did you click on the 'buy now' link for the v6 upgrade?
That's when it showed up for me.

10 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Did you click on the 'buy now' link for the v6 upgrade?
That's when it showed up for me.

Did you go for it? I would, $200 for V6 and Pigments is a great great deal.

I got V6 (I just haven't registered the serial) and Soundtoys for $300 last year. This deal is just as good if you can get it (unlike me ☹️).

Edited by Monomox

4 hours ago, Monomox said:

pfff, I, an existing customer (I have Lab 3), get a price of $399 and no pigments.

Did you click the crossgrade offer? That's $199

I'll pass. I don't need any more synths to add to the confusion. Someday maybe since I like the company.

yes i did click through and got the offer for $99 upgrade to V6 but no mention of pigments. I emailed them and this is their reply:

Signy Bergsdottir (Arturia Support)

Mar 20, 19:44 CET

Hello Ron

I think there might be a misunderstanding. We did have an introductory offer in January where depending if you were an Arturia User you could have Pigments and V collection in a bundle, however that offer ended on the 10th of January. 

At the moment we have an offer for an upgrade on the V Collection. 
Please sign into your account (MY ARTURIA on www.arturia.com) to see your personal offer based on the Arturia products that are registered on your account.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Best regards,

Signy - Arturia Support

• TheSteven changed the title to Last Chance - vCollection 6 sale - $199
14 hours ago, Monomox said:

Did you go for it? I would, $200 for V6 and Pigments is a great great deal.

I got V6 (I just haven't registered the serial) and Soundtoys for $300 last year. This deal is just as good if you can get it (unlike me ☹️).

Didn't have the money to jump on it.
Now Pigments is no longer showing on the image of what's in my deal - as shown in the linked image in the previous post.
Would have been nice.  May still pick up v6 when I get funds later next week.

Edited by TheSteven