Obliviously (Now with VSTi/VSTFX used)

Wookiee

Wookiee man . . . I have been following this 4 part tour of yours, I listened to this latest addition last week before you put EFX onto it. Yes, the ambience and VST stuff really adds an extra dimension to your composition . . . and it's interesting to see it evolve here.  For some reason in my head I'm hearing a Pink Floyd groove without the drum kit, but I know you won't add a drum kit . . . and I like it just the way it is.

7 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

Didn't give me vertigo

I add some control (Boz Digitals free Width plugin) to reduce the width of the tremolo effect on the Stage 73  V for some reason Arturia have made it really wide and there is no width control in the synth.  Thanks for your time and ears as always your input is appreciated. 

5 hours ago, noynekker said:

Pink Floyd groove

Mr Richard Wrights keyboard skills are an unconscious influence on me I think, I can frequently hear Mr Gilmour play his guitar over my stuff but the furry paws do not have the skills or chops to emulate him so I do not dare to try.  Thank you for listening and your kind words, part 5 is lurking somewhere on this forum.

• Like 1