Your 2020 worst purchase ?

Christian Jones

9 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

I started to wish I had best friend of the female persuasion ....

If you really want to know who your best friend is, lock your woman in the garage with the dog and go out for the day. When you get back, open the door and see which one is still pleased to see you...

• Haha 2

Worst purchase for 2020 was Joey Sturgis Tones Howard Benson Vocals .... 🤬

This plugin sounds so terrible,  it's for folks who scream while singing. 

I uninstalled this and went back to  my trusted Scheps Omni Channel 😁 , Yes I am happy again.

• Like 2

Every time I buy a loop library.  They sit in my downloads folder for weeks.  I audition a few of the sounds and then send them off to my 3 systems.  I've started to delete by 9 Volt Audio and Loop Loft folders.     The ones I buy usually have midi files so I delete the wav files except for the mix files so I know how they are suppose to sound. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CoveCamper said:

G.A.S. = Girl Aquisition Syndrome ? 😀

Love it 😃

15 hours ago, Wibbles said:

And what would Milo think about that?

tenor.gif?itemid=13841765

Woof Woof ! 😃

9 hours ago, Salvatore Monella said:

I thought you were going to say you went to your closet and pulled out an old one.

I was in my prime in the 80's ...Thankfully I never acquired a hankering for the inflatables ....  Now if I could only just turn my closet into a time machine  ...

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

6 hours ago, paulo said:

If you really want to know who your best friend is, lock your woman in the garage with the dog and go out for the day. When you get back, open the door and see which one is still pleased to see you...

I think they will both be glad to see me . Milo will be happy I came to rescue him from her and she will be happy to send me out to the grocery store to pick her up another  jar of peanut butter ....

Ouch did I say that ?

Baaaddddd Kenny !

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Paul Young said:

Every time I buy a loop library.  They sit in my downloads folder for weeks.  I audition a few of the sounds and then send them off to my 3 systems.  I've started to delete by 9 Volt Audio and Loop Loft folders.     The ones I buy usually have midi files so I delete the wav files except for the mix files so I know how they are suppose to sound. 

lol - this x 10 !!!

I mainly get guitar loops, as I'm pretty much in a rut with my guitar playing nowadays (I can play, but I don't consider myself a guitarist). 

I very rarely use loops as is, but use them for inspiration instead. What I've started doing is jamming along to the loops, then using what I've played along instead. Quite often this is a two step process... in other words, I'll solo along to the sample loop, then delete the sample loop and record a new rhythm part to the solo.

4 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

I think they will both be glad to see me . Milo will be happy I came to rescue him from her and she will be happy to send me out to the grocery store to pick her up another  jar of peanut butter ....

Ouch did I say that ?

Baaaddddd Kenny !

...and that is why no women hang out on music message boards. 😅

27 minutes ago, Fleer said:

They banned bikinis?

Yep. Warnings and threats of banning were thrown about*.

My "Pet of the Month: Swimwear Edition" fred, which featured cute furry animals wearing swimwear, was deleted.

Apparently we're not allowed to post anything that may be considered unsuitable for any passing 5 year olds (I kid you not).

* Not to me though, although I probably deserve . 

Edited by Wibbles
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, balinas said:

So, as I told my wife, I only bought one thing music related in 2020.  Was it my best purchase, or was it my worst purchase?

Both. You didn't buy a better item, so it's your best; you didn't buy an item that was worse, so it's also your worst. What was it?

3 hours ago, balinas said:

So, as I told my wife, I only bought one thing music related in 2020.  Was it my best purchase, or was it my worst purchase?

Paulo's tip of the day:

Don't worry so much about telling her about how many things you really bought. Truth is that she sees them all as electronic babysitters to keep you out of the way while she does whatever she wants to.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, paulo said:

Our little Multipoo is like that. The one who locks her up in her crate when we go out is the one she searches for when she is let out.  If I let her out but my daughter put her in the crate she will run out of the crate and look for her to give licks to first. Happens all the time.