Ugly Duckling by Cakewalk and PowerPoint

yukohime

On 12/31/2020 at 10:02 AM, David Sprouse said:

Hello Yuki, 

I'm surprised you play a nylon string .  I studied that thing for years. Do you know Kazuhito Yamashita?  If not look him up.  The CG repertoire is amazing.   I enjoyed your production and it gave a tear to my eye.  The child like drawings are perfect for your song .  Only crit is maybe have more edits...like zooming in on your face towards the end, stuff like that.  This is a good one.

Thanks for your commenting ! I'm very glad to hear that !   I didn't know this Japanese guitarist but just watched his playing "Concierto de Aranjuezm" on youtube.  He is amazing and emotional. Once I learned ABC of classic guitar but I couldn't make it ^^.   Yes I need to learn about editing more, using another software, not Powerpoint.

On 12/30/2020 at 12:53 AM, SupaReels said:

Wow .. that's it nothing more to say .. maybe just , it felt like I'd just been to a concert and heard a play ..loved it .. Oh and I use Power Director 365

Happy days

Steve

Thanks for your beautiful comment and  suggestion.  BTW, before this pandemic I sometime sung on a stage in music bars. But I can't now.  I hope someday.. again. Stay safe !

• Like 1

On 12/30/2020 at 10:28 PM, Wookiee said:

Nice did not understand a word, but well produced.

Hi, thanks for listening !  At first I sung all this lyrics in English but I chose my mother tongue to sing  more emotionally.  Regardless of language, I believe music is the best tool to communicate with any person all over the world.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

On 1/5/2021 at 2:26 AM, DeeringAmps said:

Very nice indeed. Dropped a "like" over at YouTube for you.

Liked the "thanks" of the end of the video, and I agree too many decide too soon and miss a lot.

Keep up the good work!

tom

Posted 12-28 and already on page 2, wow...

almost forgot, Welcome to the Forum!

Hi 

Thanks for listening to my song to the end and dropping "like"  ^^!  I know I have a lot of things to learn.   I will keep it up !

On 1/5/2021 at 3:58 AM, Paul Bush said:

It took me on a great journey , lots of confidence and self belief , well done

I appreciate your comment !  I'm glad to hear that you felt my emotion  though it's not perfect English sentences nor drawings   Music is the greatest communication means !  ^^  

On 1/5/2021 at 5:38 AM, freddy j said:

IMHO,  thought that your production was wonderful.  I appreciate the scrolling lyrics as they tell good stories and have poignant messages to tell.  I agree with Mark (above) - you are a talented guitarist.  I have attempted (with the emphasis on attempted) to do a few videos and have used HitFilm.   The reason for this choice is that they have lots of video tutorials. 

Good work and I look forward to more of your postings.

Thanks for listening and giving me such a beautiful comment !   (It's all about myself, BTW)     Yes I intend to try out HitFilm to improve my video. ^^