Small bug in new update

jono grant

Since installing the latest Cakewalk update, one thing I'm noticing is, when opening a melodyne region effect, a message pops up saying "cannot find or open file". Nothing else is wrong and I just dismiss the message but it happens every time, it's a bit annoying. It didn't do this prior to the update. 

Anyone else seeing this?

Cheers

Jono

I've not seen this, however I pretty much always apply my region fx immediately after editing.

If you have an "open" Melodyne region fx in your project and save your project, then upgrade Melodyne before you next open it, there's always a risk that Celemony have changed the file format making your region fx invalid. 

Could this be what's happened here?

17 minutes ago, msmcleod said:

I've not seen this, however I pretty much always apply my region fx immediately after editing.

If you have an "open" Melodyne region fx in your project and save your project, then upgrade Melodyne before you next open it, there's always a risk that Celemony have changed the file format making your region fx invalid. 

Could this be what's happened here?

Not sure.. I apply region effects immediately as well. This message just comes up after you add a melodyne region effect and it detects the pitches and you open the editor for the first time on a clip. J