Audio Masterclass $99

cclarry

2020 was a pretty rough year, but we're optimists here at Audio Masterclass and 2021 is going to be bright!

So for the New Year, how would you like to have access to ALL of the courses in the Audio Masterclass Academy?

This offer comes with complete access to our six main online courses, and credit for assessments of 12 practical assignment projects so that you can achieve your Audio Masterclass certificate - a traditional paper certificate with our signature, stamp and seal sent to you anywhere in the world at no additional cost.

Normally these six courses would cost 6 x $299 = $1734 with full assessments. But with our New Year offer you can access all courses, get 12 assessments, and achieve your Audio Masterclass certificate for just...

$99

That's $99 for access to all of the courses in the Audio Masterclass Academy, 12  assessments, and your Audio Masterclass certificate on successful course completion

Need we say more? Click the button below to massively enhance your audio knowledge and skills.

Enroll Now >>

I signed up on an earlier sale.  They are legit and from what I've done so far, it's been good information.  The nice thing is that they do personal assessments of submitted audio.  HOWEVER, I just received notice that they will stop doing  that in 2022.  So, if you want the personal feedback on assignments, now is the time.

Because of work and lack of internet here, my progress has been slow and I will probably renew mine (ends April) to extend it six months so I can finish.

EDIT:  I might also add that this is NOT a video course. They do provide audio examples for the material as well as quizzes to complete at the end of each section so you can review the sections you scored low in allowing you to retake the quizzes as needed.

Edited by Fwrend
  • Thanks 1