Impact Soundworks - Shreddage 3 series

Sander Verstraten

Be REALLY careful with these upgrade codes.

You can only apply one at a time, so you can upgrade one product at a time.

I've just tried to upgrade to Shreddage 3 using my upgrade coupons.

I initially added Shreddage Jupiter, applying the code jupiter code. I then added Shreddage Serpent using the codes serpent code which had the effect of cancelling the original coupon.

Realising I could only use one at a time, I removed Shreddage Jupiter and continued to purchase Serpent. I then made a separate purchase of Rogue using the rogue coupon.

However when I tried to order Jupiter using the original jupiter code, it told my I'd used up all my coupons.

What's worse, is that the contact form constantly returns an error, so I can't even contact them.

I've sent an email in the hope it gets through... but let's hope no-one here makes the same mistake I did.

Edited by msmcleod
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mike Docy said:

Try clearing the cookies out of your browser and see if the coupon works.

Yeah tried that, logged back in - the coupons aren't in my account area any more.

I have managed to send a message via the contact form however. Hopefully they'll issue me a new one.

1 hour ago, Monomox said:

Their customer support is slow (maybe even more so now during a product launch), but they've made sure I'm satisfied... I'm pretty sure you'll get the coupon back

They've just got back to me and fixed it.

Excellent customer service :)

• Like 1

It's $20 for each product.

I've got Shreddage 2, IBZ and SRP. So for me it was $60 which worked out at around £45 -  which is a bargain really.

I've got to be honest though, I don't use these much at all. I find time it takes in programming them to a decent/realistic standard is pretty close to the time it takes to practice and play it for real. I only ever use it for really fast sweep picking scales, which I can't physically do and don't have the time or patience to learn!

7 hours ago, msmcleod said:

I find time it takes in programming them to a decent/realistic standard is pretty close to the time it takes to practice and play it for real.

:D Ditto! I still hope to become more proficient at playing keyboard, until then I'll keep my 16 guitars and countless amps/cabs/preamps/pedals/multiFX intact. :D