Plugin Alliance $20 Surprise Voucher can be used AGAIN!

Abstract

3 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

Wish you hadn't said that, I "need" an axe-fx like I need a bleeding xxxxx, well you get the point...

t

It isn't a quote from me....it is a quote from the guy that played the Wicked Game part.

Great tool, but honestly I think they are overkill for most people other than studio musicians.  

A friend of mine happens to be long time friends with him and loves playing that part.  With a decent Strat and good fingers you can get that general tone out of some pretty inexpensive fender amps and some pedals.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

This one is also working if you didn’t use it yet:

Your $25 Voucher:
USERSURVEY20LG98HBT5

This voucher will expire December 31, 2020 and can be used on a minimum order of $39 (Net Order Value). Please note that this voucher cannot be combined with some of our other vouchers.

Not working here. I think this is the one you got earlier this year if you participated in the survey. That code was one use per account.

3 minutes ago, Pseudopop said:

Well, I just get the message "A voucher code associated with this promotion has already been used. Only one redemption per account is allowed."

I was getting an error message too. Turned out that I was selecting the code "MEGA-SALE-20-OFF" which would appear in the drop down menu when I clicked on the User Voucher text box. I assumed that the code had been saved from an earlier transaction that I might have made.

Turned out that the code this time is MEGA-SALE-20OFF. When I entered that it worked just fine.

Check if that is happening at your end too.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kal S said:

I was getting an error message too. Turned out that I was selecting the code "MEGA-SALE-20-OFF" which would appear in the drop down menu when I clicked on the User Voucher text box. I assumed that the code had been saved from an earlier transaction that I might have made.

Turned out that the code this time is MEGA-SALE-20OFF. When I entered that it worked just fine.

Check if that is happening at your end too.

Thanks, but I was referring to the "USERSURVEY20LG98HBT5" code. The $20 voucher worked without hitch. Apologies for the ambiguity.

• Like 1

Anyone got Gig Performer? Can get it for $49.99 with $20 voucher. If so, can one use it within a DAW? I was thinking of using it as a way of saving chains of amp sims and cabinets for various styles of guitar playing. Then when I want to write a song and I need a clean lead tone, for example , I pull up Gig Performer in my DAW and the select a clean lead tone I have saved in Gig Performer previously. Any thoughts on this?

• Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, teclark7 said:

Anyone got Gig Performer? Can get it for $49.99 with $20 voucher. If so, can one use it within a DAW? I was thinking of using it as a way of saving chains of amp sims and cabinets for various styles of guitar playing. Then when I want to write a song and I need a clean lead tone, for example , I pull up Gig Performer in my DAW and the select a clean lead tone I have saved in Gig Performer previously. Any thoughts on this?

I haven't used it.  But certainly curious about it after testing out The two Fuchs amp simps and putting some reverb, etc on there

However, within a DAW if you are Using Cakewalk, why not just setup track templates that have the amp and any other effects in the chain you want to use and save that as "clean lead tone."

Outside of any MIDI switching that Gig Performer might offer, the idea of getting preset "rigs" is a free function within Cakewalk.  I'm imagining GIg Performer shining as a standalone program that can reduce latency and offer seemless switching between things.

17 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

However, within a DAW if you are Using Cakewalk, why not just setup track templates that have the amp and any other effects in the chain you want to use and save that as "clean lead tone."

Two reasons:

1. So I can just play around  or practice with Gig Performer and when I like something save it without having to have open my DAW.

2. So I can also use the saved settings in another DAW like Cubase.

• Like 1