Plugin Alliance $20 Surprise Voucher can be used AGAIN!

Abstract

@Kal - I don't want to answer for Filo but I believe the short version is vouchers are not "dynamic discounts." 

"Dynamic discounts" refers to PA's normal single-purchase bulk discount setup, where, like for example if you buy 3 plugins at normal price they take 30% off your cart total, up to buy 5 get 50%. Here is the link to their help center about it. The text you quote just means that they don't apply this system to the plugins on sale, so you can't buy five amp sims and save 50% off the already-reduced $40 price.

Edited by mister_tea
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, mister_tea said:

@Kal - I don't want to answer for Filo but I believe the short version is vouchers are not "dynamic discounts." 

"Dynamic discounts" refers to PA's normal single-purchase bulk discount setup, where, like for example if you buy 3 plugins at normal price they take 30% off your cart total, up to buy 5 get 50%. Here is the link to their help center about it. The text you quote just means that they don't apply this system to the plugins on sale, so you can't buy five amp sims and save 50% off the already-reduced $40 price.

Thanks. I didn't know how this worked.

Though I did get my $20 voucher to work on the second try. Not sure why it did not work the first time. Maybe I added an extra 'space' to the code while copying and pasting it.

10 hours ago, mibby said:

Am looking at the SSL G also...

Absolute total insane NO-BRAINERS!   Amazing that you get get these for LESS than $20!!

Townhouse Buss Compressor:  https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/bx_townhouse_buss_compressor.html

Also Vertgo VSC-2:  https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/vertigo_vsc-2.html

How about the TE-100 vs Maag Audio EQ2?  Anyone?

Thinking the Townhouse Buss compressor for $9.99 was too good to pass on.

• Like 2

Was thinking about the same (plus the SPL Vitalizer). 
Townhouse resembles the SSL comp and we have many. Plus I got Iron recently. 
SSL G Channel is nice (and SSL approved) for orchestral but many find the EQ harsh and prefer the E Channel or wait for the superior SSL9kJ to go on sale. The SPL Vitalizer should have that magic touch. 
Of these, only the SSL4kG and the Masterdesk have TMT inside. And the later is also a UAD stalwart, so that’s where my coupon will go, even though there’s already IK’s Lurssen and One doing similar things, as does iZotope Ozone, but Masterdesk looks like an interesting all-in-one solution with those four TMT settings and an easy 1-2-3 workflow. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

SSL4kG, Masterdesk or Townhouse? Which is worth having/useful/vital for your production?

If they renew the vouchers this time around you could get 2 of the 3. 

$29 for all 3 would be absolutely insane!

• Like 2