Plugin Alliance $20 Surprise Voucher can be used AGAIN!

Abstract

jokes aside, the voucher puts a lot of stuff into very good deal territory so long as you don't need their very latest releases.

All pre-voucher prices that should be able to be reduced by $20: SSL G (official) or Neve (unofficial) consoles, or townhouse bus comp for $30, Byome, DSM v3, Focusrite Console, or Elysia Alpha comp for $40. Most/all of the newer amp sims are $40. 

If it really is no lower limit, it might be possible to get some effects pedals or effects plugins like Fault, Sandman Pro, or Dent for free.

That special occasion when PA smiles at the mere mortals and grudgingly opens the vault of their finest collection of sales: 

***buy something at KVR prices without the hassle or get an OK freebie if you're a cheap ********

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

Am looking at the SSL G also...

Absolute total insane NO-BRAINERS!   Amazing that you get get these for LESS than $20!!

Townhouse Buss Compressor:  https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/bx_townhouse_buss_compressor.html

Also Vertgo VSC-2:  https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/vertigo_vsc-2.html

How about the TE-100 vs Maag Audio EQ2?  Anyone?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, cclarry said:

That would be me!  Bx_Meter for FREE!

Yeah, I was looking at the Bx_Meter too :)

There are some interesting bits in the sale, but the most tempting ones I already have (as I'm sure many of us here do). 

I was demo-ing Fuchs Train II all morning. And right now, Gig Performer 3. But I have a feeling that I might end up with a freebie myself. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mibby said:

How about the TE-100 vs Maag Audio EQ2? 

Both of these are worth having. Especially at these prices. 

If you want a little airy sound to your vocals, then Maag.

If you want great character in an instrument/sound, then the TE-100.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, filo said:

The Engl E765 RT for $9.99?   I couldn't  resist ;)

Thank you @Abstract!

How did you bring the price down to $9.99? It says that the EnglE765RT does not allow dynamic discounts.

From the promo emailer:

"The offers in this promotion are fixed price offers, no dynamic discounts will be applied. Dynamic discounts apply to non-promotional plugins though! "

Edit: It's working for me now. Tried earlier and the code had got rejected.

Edited by Kal S
  • Like 1