THE LONDON WAY

SPAK

I really like this song and video!  However, I didn't notice it so much in the previous post of this song, but in this mix,  I lose the lead vocal to the strings from time to time.  Since the words are so important to this song, I'd suggest boosting the lead vox a bit, and backing off the strings a little bit.  This is especially important when listening at low volume, as I just did.  I'm turning it up on the next pass.  All in all, very impressive!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lynn said:

I really like this song and video!  However, I didn't notice it so much in the previous post of this song, but in this mix,  I lose the lead vocal to the strings from time to time.  Since the words are so important to this song, I'd suggest boosting the lead vox a bit, and backing off the strings a little bit.  This is especially important when listening at low volume, as I just did.  I'm turning it up on the next pass.  All in all, very impressive!

You have a keen ear Lynn, I did a remix which is absolutely awful, Bill (who used to be one of the regulars here, I'm sure you remember him) said basically the same thing on YT, both of you being very kind ... yep it needs a redo but as said on my last reply I'm getting into vid work and I'm afraid I missed the ball on this one ... many thanks for the input and a smack on the hand for me .... I will have another go, thanks again Lynn9_9  

New version uploaded 🔧

Edited by SPAK